Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I am Saurabh.I am a newbie on the forum.I am a software engineer and apart from computers my interest lies in cars.I am here with the hope that I will learn a lot
from you guys and eventually be able to share something worthy with you guys.

Drive Safe
Enjoy....
Saurabh

Hi Saurabh,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another engineer on board. Do share about the rides you own and your experiences with them. In case you require any assistance, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Saurabh. We’re happy to see you as a part of this community, and we hope that you enjoy the stay here. Do tell us more about yourself and please do not hesitate to contact our team for forum-related help (if any). :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
Hi everyone.
Thanks a lot to all of you for giving me this warm welcome with your replies.
I have 2 2 wheelers now and looking to buy a car soon.I own Hero Honda Passion Plus and a Honda Dio.
As for driving I have driven maruti 800 ,Omni and a mahindra commander :-) long ago (like 6 yrs back).I am soon joining a driving class before purchase of my new car.I will soon put the ownership reviews of my current 2-wheelers.I would also like to share the test drives of vehicles which I have recently test driven including Ford Figo,Ford Fiesta Classic,Swift,Spark and Ritz.
Thanks again all of you.Looking forward to a long-term relationship on this forum.
Drive Safe
Enjoy....
Saurabh

350Z

Core Team
Welcome back, and thanks for updates. We're looking forward to read the detailed reviews of your rides and yes, good luck for those driving classes.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom