Hi Everyone!

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am Kumar Sumit and have joined this extremely informative forum just today. I chose my I.D. as JAWA simply because I love the JAWA and YEZDI bikes, my dad owns a YEZDI D-250 CLASSIC although it's in a dilapidated condition right now, but i still have profound memories of the bike when I used to sit on the fuel tank. Anyways, although I am originally from Dhanbad i now live in Kolkata due to the job. I love watching movies, sports and listening to music, most part comprising of old songs and some assorted English ones, I am a simple person and believe that each day and every person can teach you something new, hence am looking forward to learning a lot from you veterans out there on varied topics. As for my ride I own a black CBZ-X which I bought on 4th March 2010 and am fairly satisfied with it till date.
Thanking you all and once again looking forward to learn from you GURUS and hope to make some good friends in here.
Cheers!!!

Hi Sumit,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another bike lover with us. I am looking forward to the ownership review of your "CBZ-X". Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Ah! One classic bike passionate. A very warm welcome in The Automotive India, Sumit, Good to know that you liked the community, and I’m sure that in no time you will find yourself indulging in here more as a family member, rather than an anonymous person.

Just make sure to visit Announcements Section once to know about policies and facilities of forum, and in case you require any assistance, feel free to contact us any time. Looking forward for your active participation and posts.

Drive Safe,
350Z

WElcome Jawa. Your intro reminded me of what I somehow forgot to post on the forum. My grandfather's Jawa and YEZDis .

Hi jawa welcome on board! JAWA and YEZDI were trend setters at one time and definitely is an excellent bike to own. Nice to have you here!

Welcome to TAI Jawa!!

Everyone whose a auto fanatic is somehow connected to JAWA/YEZDI somewer thru someone in the past. [glasses]

Thread Starter #9
Thanks everyone.

Hi every one, thanks a lot for welcoming me with open arms, and I am looking forward to contributing as much as possible from my side, keeping in mind not to break any rules of the forum.

I am very happy to discover that there are still avid fans of the bike who many have already forgotten about. As for me I want to get the Yezdi restored in mint condition and black color which it wore when new, once I take up the project I'll keep you informed about the progress, and not to forget will request all of you for suggestions and expert advices keeping my fingers crossed till then.

Moving on I will try to post an ownership review of my current ride, but I am not so good with words, hence give me some time I promise, will put in my best effort.

Attaching some snaps of my bike before PDI, pardon me for the picture quality, was taken from the mobile, and frankly I only have these pictures of the bike since I had no one to show it to, but I guess I'll be snapping more since I have you guys to share it with.

Thanking you guys once again and feeling lucky to have you guys around.

Be safe on your rides and enjoy it to the fullest.

Cheers!!!

Attachments

Hello Jawa welcome to TAI. Looking forward to more interactions with you here!

Actually i can see "ME" in "YOU". Even i have fond memories of travelling in my dad's Yezdi and Rajdoot sitting on the tanks! And even me before joining here din have the practice of clicking my cars and bikes. After joining here i have started clicking more pictures of my rides , exotics in my city and weird as well as nicely modified cars!

Sumit, welcome to the world of auto freaks, you too seems to be riding the same passion.You brought back some wonderful memories of Yezdi drive during the college days.Enjoy your stay and start your new bikes ownership thread.

hi buddy! welcome to TAI and have a great stay. wow you own Yezdi..share some pics and experience. enjoy your stay [:)]

Hey Sumit, welcome to TAI. Though I have very limited information about Yezdis, I'd like to know more and I am sure you will certainly be of good help. Looking forward to more detailed reports of your bikes [:)].

Top Bottom