Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Its great to be on a forum. This is my first experience on any forum.
My name is Devjeet Saha. Age 27 from Pune and SiNGLE.
I am a motorcycle enthusiast and riding bikers for a long time.
I like to do long distance riding.
I have defeated Bandra-Jaipur train on my bike, done BUN BURNER ride, done GQ, & Pune-jaipur ride few times.

I will be sharing my rides & other information about bikes and only bikes cause i am interested only on bikes.

My FB link is www.facebook.com/sahadevjeet & www.facebook.com/devjeetsaha

Thanks to theautomotiveindia.com & Amit. Its a great pleasure to meet auto enthusiast people under one website.

Regards,
"Dev"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dev

A very warm welcome to our forum, this is your first experience of a forum and I am 100% certain it will be nice. Its great to have avid biker and enthusiast on the forum, while you are just 27 you life in terms of biking years is much much more!

Its great to have you here on on-board and look forward to hear your expert views and experiences - been reading some of your exploits and they are quite simply fabulous and at the limits of human endurance! kudos for your passion and drive for safety awareness.

Its great to have an enthusiastic, young and safe biker like you on-board - hope to learn a lot from your experiences!

Have a nice stay here

Best Wishes
IR

P.S Biking Enthusiasts this is just a beginning, expect some more big news shortly :) !

Last edited:
I can already feel TAI smelling of burning rubber and saddle sore bums.

Devjeet, A VERY WARM WELCOME TO TAI! Glad to have you here !

Hope to see you flood the two wheelers section with your experiences on all things two wheels. I am sure you would prove to be an invaluable resource to the forum and many members would be benefited by your skill and expertise. Do find some time off from riding to post on this forum!

Thanks to Iron Rock for all the hard work too.

I can already see exciting times ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Its great to be on a forum. This is my first experience on any forum. My name is Devjeet Saha. Age 27 from Pune and SiNGLE.
I am a motorcycle enthusiast and riding bikers for a long time. I like to do long distance riding.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Devjeet. You’re one of the rare species on earth. Have a splendid experience on board. :smile:

I have defeated Bandra-Jaipur train on my bike, done BUN BURNER ride, done GQ, & Pune-jaipur ride few times.
I’m keen to read more on the Bandra – Jaipur stint. We interviewed a biker like you sometime ago. You might want to check this out: First South Indian To Finish Bun Burner.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Devjeet, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

It's nice to read your motorcycle dairies, please do share your experiences in detail here in our forum to inspire many new enthusiasts like us.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]

Top Bottom