Hi Everyone!!!! This is ChevyBeat

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

This is ChevyBeat aka Sai. By now you know which car i already own.[evil]

Cars and bikes have always been my passion and i recently got a Chevy Beat. I also own a CBZ and an Activa.

I work a QA lead for a hedge fund software in pune.

Wish me good luck to keep posting in this forum.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Everyone,

This is ChevyBeat aka Sai. By now you know which car i already own.[evil]

Cars and bikes have always been my passion and i recently got a Chevy Beat. I also own a CBZ and an Activa.

I work a QA lead for a hedge fund software in pune.
Sai, A very warm welcome in The Automotive India, I just congratulated you in another thread for purchase of your new Chevrolet Beat, but here’s a congratulations once again! Hope you have a pleasant stay here, Please don’t hesitate to contact us in case you require any forum-related assistance, and also just go through Announcements Section once to learn about features and policies of community.

Wish me good luck to keep posting in this forum.
You don't need any luck to post in this forum, Just keep those spirits high and we all are right here with open arms. Welcome once again, and enjoy your stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello sai , welcome to TAI! This is one of the most friendliest forums , so no worries!

Congratulations on your new car purchase Beat. I like this so much and the 3 year Chevrolet promise makes the deal even better! Do start a new thread for your new car sharing more details.

Hi sai and welcome to TAI! [:)] congrats on booking of your beat..which color you have chosen?? and start new thread with more info and pics soon! enjoy your stay here.

Hello Sai,

Welcome to The Automotive India. You own one of my favourite hatch. Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom