Hi Everyone, My First Thread.

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone , this is my first day on the job[:)] . I am really greatfull to automotiveindia that they came up with such a forum where we can voice our views freely. To start with my introduction , i am Mrinal belong to punjab presently posted in kolkatta, I am buying a Tata Safari lx (black) and it will be here with me in about two weeks, i have done extensive research on it and read through various posts in this forum and believe me i have come to think that owning a safari is something like owning a bullet (in terms of two wheelers) its heart over mind, requires attention like a baby , but the moment you step in it and press the accelerator .. wow its pure bliss, anyways its been a long intro , signing off now and going straight to the tata safari forum, ciao.[glasses]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Mrinal. Congrats on booking Safari. We would love to read a review of it. Have a pleasant experience on the forum and do not hesitate to contact us in case you require any forum related assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI,
Have a pleasant stay here and there's much to learn here specially about your vehicle.
Don't hesitate to ask for guidance, the best is available here,from GURUS [:D]

Fazer

Suspended
Wecome to TAI, The Mean Machine[evil].
Mrinal, Anyways, Congrats on the Safari. Would love to see an unbiased review of the beast along with some Mouth-Watering Snaps.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers.[:D]

Come Come Welcome....to the family.

congrats for your new Wheels. [clap]

Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers,
Jango.

Hello and Welcome to TAI Mrinal.

Congratulations for booking the beast. It's a wonderful SUV. we would love to rad the ownership review once you get the delivery with some nice pics.

Have a great stay here buddy.

Hello Mrinal Welcome to TAI. Congrats for your Safari in advance, waiting for the ownership review of Safari.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance[:)].

Top Bottom