Hi Everyone. Kannan Here.

Thread Starter #1
Hi Fiatans,
kannan here , i am a IT professional, i started my as a computer hardware engineer, i have been worked at some leading companies in Coimbatore as a hardware engineer, i got promoted and worked in LG blakrishnan bros as a
Network Engineer for 2 to 3 years, i have Passion about designing so i left the job and started a new company called Salad It Solutions with my Friends, on 2008 i stared a new company called Skynet Technologies In Coimbatore, Web development , Web hosting , Search engine Optimization company in coimbatore My company Website is Welcome to SkyNet Technologies Web Hosting, Web Designing , Domain Registaration, Seo Service Web solutions,E-commerce,php, websites, Software development,Coimbatore, India., just running my business,

My dad is a Six Wheeler mechanic now he has his own workshop, he worked with Mr Viji and Sundaram Karivardhan Owner of Kari Motor Speedway, for their Race cars on 80's, i have grown with the cars, i am crazy fan of classic fiats , now i own a fiat Premier padmin 1980 model, i bought the car because of my dad, in his old days he can drive my goldy

i just married on 2012 [cheers]

Hello Kannan and welcome to The Automotive India!

Goldy? For once I thought its the BSA Goldstar! I

Please visit the Announcements section and understand the policies and rules of posting on the Forum before you start posting here. It would help both you and the Moderators. Feel free to get in touch with the Moderators in case you need any support.

Thanks and have a nice stay here. Congrats on your marriage (car/motorcycle/woman?:biggrin:).

Regards,
Sam

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
My dad is a Six Wheeler mechanic now he has his own workshop, he worked with Mr Viji and Sundaram Karivardhan Owner of Kari Motor Speedway, for their Race cars on 80's, i have grown with the cars, i am crazy fan of classic fiats , now i own a fiat Premier padmin 1980 model, i bought the car because of my dad, in his old days he can drive my goldy
You’ve nicely summed up about yourself in a brief post. Congrats on the new venture. Good to know that you’re doing what you love. I keenly look forward to hear more about your Premier Padmini. It’ll be fantastic if your dad could join us on board as well. The forum will be enriched with the wealth of practical experience he has got. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

kannan, welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay.
Good to see another FIATian on board.As they say it rules it rules.Do share more about your car in its related thread and also do go through the rules and regulation section.

A very welcome to TAI Kannan.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom