Hi Everyone From An Automaniac

Thread Starter #1
Hello every one. Im really glad to have become a part of this community( a family of sorts)
Im probably younger than most of you guys present here when it comes knowledge about cars. Im a automobile engineering student. I have been searching around the internet for a place to have some practical knowledge. I seem to have found the 'ground zero'. Im from a typical middle class family. Dad owns a Bajaj Pulsar 150(eight years old still running like a dream).

Im new to driving, just passed the tests a week ago. Waiting for the licence to drive. I wish to gather knowledge and pass on the stuff i know wherever it helps.

Thanks for having me here

Welcome to TAI buddy.
You have come to the right place for knowledge. I myself learned a lot from here. And I hope you too will have a good time here.
Btw, I'm way younger than you [;)]
Also, congrats for the license.
Ride Safe!

Turbocharged a very warm welcome to TAI
Look forward to your active participation and have a nice stay here

Best Wishes
IR

Turbocharged,

Welcome aboard, Happy that you are into Automobile Engineering and wish you get find a job at a reputed automobile company. Congratulations on your driver's licence. Happy Motoring!!

God Bless! ,
Cheers!
BikerB0y

Welcome Turbocharged! Your background & mine is almost same except my father even haven't got a cycle.

Although I must be double of your age but please get prepared fully to be at the receiving end of my automotive queries.

Congratulations for the license of your 'Never ending happiness'!

Thanks in advance & cheers!

ROY

Hi Turbocharged, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro of yours, we will be glad to help you and our forum is for everybody(age no bar:)

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Im new to driving, just passed the tests a week ago. Waiting for the licence to drive. I wish to gather knowledge and pass on the stuff i know wherever it helps.
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Do visit this link to learn some useful tips on road safety and driving. Have a turbocharged experience ahead. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom