Hi Everybody!

Thread Starter #1
I am Rahul from Delhi, software engineer by profession and a complete auto-enthusiast by passion.I joined TAI in July,2010, but have not posted anything since then. [sleep]

It has been a long slumber for me and it is time, I wake up.[clap]

I have started posting a few days back in the Ford ES thread and just warming myself for many more interactions with all of you.

It really feels good to be part of a community like this, where everyone on board think, breathe and feel just one entity i.e. "Automobiles".

Cheers to all!!

Last edited:
Welcome on-board. Joined today and already 23 posts [cheers].
That's a really enthusiastic start [clap].
Happy Driving and blogging.

Thread Starter #3
Welcome on-board. Joined today and already 23 posts [cheers].
That's a really enthusiastic start [clap].
Happy Driving and blogging.
No man. I joined in July,"2010"

And I have started posting, only a few days back.

Anyways, thanks for the hearty welcome!![:D]

Welcome Rahul, its never too late as they say, so enjoy your stay as you did till now and hope to see more of your interaction as well.

A very Warm welcome to TAI Rahul, its never late, welcome back after hibernation!
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation this time [:D].

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #6
Welcome Rahul, its never too late as they say, so enjoy your stay as you did till now and hope to see more of your interaction as well.
A very Warm welcome to TAI Rahul, its never late, welcome back after hibernation!
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation this time [:D].

Best Wishes
IR
Thanks a lot Vijay and Iron Rock for those encouraging welcome words.

Though I have not posted, I was a frequent visitor to TAI for all the reviews and informative discussions going on.

Recently, I have shared my Long term ownership experience of Ford Ikon 1.6 which is now nearing the 9 year mark.[:D]

The link to the thread is : http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...6-nxt-zxi-long-term-ownership-experience.html

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I am Rahul from Delhi, software engineer by profession and a complete auto-enthusiast by passion.I joined TAI in July,2010, but have not posted anything since then.
Not sure if we should we should welcome you or you should be welcoming the new members. :biggrin: Nevertheless, heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Have a splendid experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Not sure if we should we should welcome you or you should be welcoming the new members. :biggrin: Nevertheless, heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Have a splendid experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi Rahul, welcome to TAI. Hope you find the forum useful and help others also with your posts.
Thanks 350Z and Anshuman!!

You are right 350Z. I am getting such a warm welcome from all of you, when I should be doing the same to all the "true new members".[roll]

Nevertheless, as they say, "Better late than never"[:)].

Top Bottom