Hi Buddys

Thread Starter #1
Hello all
My self Amaren Das, I had been very fascinated with cars from very young age. I was born and bought up in west Bengal. Came to Mumbai in 1999 when I joined my first job. Currently I am staying in New mumbai, Kharghar.
My first vehicle was Suzuki Ferro, I still admire her. I completed all Masters from IIT-Bombay and it was this vehicle which took me up and down from New mumbai to Powai, almost daily. I have lot of memory attached with it. She is still in service.
My second vehicle was maruti Alto LXI, an excellent car for a small family and short trips. All my family members ( Myself , Wife and Mother) took driving lesson on this car. We took her to place in and around mumbai. The longest trip we made on this car was to Vadodara, Gujarat, with my in-laws. After 7 years of problem free service, I exchanged it for Ertiga ZXI in MArch 2013.
Presentely we are enjoying the space and ride of Ertiga. Last month in June we made a trip to Bangalore. I was a excellent ride, every one enjoyed the ride. We are in love with it. We hope to cover more places.
Ohh sorry it getting too long. Introduction should be introduction right....
bye
Drive Safe[:D]

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Amaren. It was pleasure reading your introduction. Hope to read more of your experiences through a detailed form of travelogues and reviews. You’ll also find many proud owners of Ertiga onboard. Have a pleasant stay here and feel free to get in touch with mods if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Amaren Das, welcome to TAI family and many congratulations on your new Ertiga.Do share about your ownership review in its related thread and more about your experience with it so far.Many ertiga owners in here as well to share and know about the vehicle.

Thread Starter #5
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Amaren. It was pleasure reading your introduction. Hope to read more of your experiences through a detailed form of travelogues and reviews. You’ll also find many proud owners of Ertiga onboard. Have a pleasant stay here and feel free to get in touch with mods if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z. Definitely will upload travelogs. My last trip to Bangalore could not be logged properly, nor we could get the much pictures of the wonderful scenery along the way.

Amaren Das, welcome to TAI family and many congratulations on your new Ertiga.Do share about your ownership review in its related thread and more about your experience with it so far.Many ertiga owners in here as well to share and know about the vehicle.
Thanks Vijay, Yes will ownership review within a week or so.

A very warm welcome to TAI Amaren
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.
Please have a read of the rules to make your stay here easy!

Best Wishes
IR

Welcome Amaren,

Nice introduction man. You summed up quite a lot of information in that opening paragraph.

Waiting for your ownership review of Ertiga and may be your Alto too!

Top Bottom