Hi Auto Freaks

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,

My name is Prashant here,aged 25 and im a self confessed Auto Freak.I love to Drive and read and auto reviews(Wouldnt mind giving a few myself [;)] )
Like most of us indians my first drive(and love) was a Maruti 800.My Current crush these days is my skoda fabia
I work as a Software Engineer.Looking forward to having a enriching time in this forum with like minded Petrol Heads.

TC and Drive Safe!!!

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Prashant. You’re one of the very few Skoda Fabia owners on our forum. Would surely love to read a comprehensive review of it. Have a fantastic experience on board and feel free to get in touch with the moderators in case any assistance is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Oh Very few Fabia Owners [surprise]. For starters ive had a decent experience with this car Touch Wood. Will surely post a review in the days to come!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Prashant , welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice breif into and we would like to see an ownership review on your Fabia too.

Can someone guide me how do i post pictures in the Member's garage??
Go to Inventory tab (link)

Press the upload button in the page and your done:-)

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Cant find the Upload button [embarass]

Something to do with Permissions?
Hi and welcome to TAI. Yes bro you need to have permissions for that I don't remember it correctly I think you need to be a professional. Please correct me if I am wrong as I too was unable to most My Beasts Pics.

You could attach a few pics out in your post though.

Cant find the Upload button [embarass]

Something to do with Permissions?
its in the middle,next to the search one.

Hi and welcome to TAI. Yes bro you need to have permissions for that I don't remember it correctly I think you need to be a professional. Please correct me if I am wrong as I too was unable to most My Beasts Pics.

You could attach a few pics out in your post though.
No i am not a pro[;)]

Will publish an ownership review soon [:)] and here's one pic of simple but functional interiors of the Fabia!!
Welcome PHP
I liked those well sorted out interiors of fabia. Nice combination of beige and black. And that skoda logo on steering, looks inspiring!!

So yours is fabia petrol? Diesel? Which version?

Thread Starter #15
Welcome PHP
I liked those well sorted out interiors of fabia. Nice combination of beige and black. And that skoda logo on steering, looks inspiring!!

So yours is fabia petrol? Diesel? Which version?

Mine's a Petrol HTP 1.2 Ambiente(With Driver as well as passenger airbags).
Skoda has now discontinued this version and introduced other versions like active and ambition with minor tweaks in features/accessories

Top Bottom