Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Hi all
I have just joined the community. I came across TAI when I was searching for a sedan for me. And once I zeroed in onto Manza, i tried gather information about the same from various valuable posts on the forum. I have already bought the car, and my first post is about my ownership experience.
I am a marine engineer by profession. Have been working with large 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines for over 8 years. I am sure i am going to learn a lot out here. And I will try my best to share my knowledge among fellow TAIans. Thanks. [:)]

Hello Nozzlering, Welcome to TAI, That was a nice crisp intro of you.
So please do share your initial experiences of your Manza in here:
Ownership Reviews

Please feel free to contact the team if any kind of assistance is needed. Have a pleasant stay[:)]

Thread Starter #4
Thanks Freakdude and Vishwas. I have already posted my ownership review. Infact that was my first post on TAI. Waiting for it to be approved by moderators.
[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. You will enjoy the experience with like minded people. Moreover there are a few Manza owners as well as members with similar profession out there on our forum. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom