Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI[cheers],

Shan
Bangalore
User name is what I am using all over the net.
Browse/ Music/ Current affairs
Rides Honda Unicorn, Shine, Maruti Alto.

Enjoys smooth and fast drive ... Highways and City ..

Thats about me. And would like to ask a question to Admins.
Cant we have a discussion forum forum for ICE ?

Hello Shan,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another Alto'er on board. Do share a brief ownership review of your rides. And we already have a section where all the ICE discussions can be made. Heres the link: In-Car Entertainment. Feel free to discuss anything related to ICE in that thread. In case you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you out.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

370Z

Hello Shan, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
370Z

Thread Starter #7
Hello Shan,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another Alto'er on board. Do share a brief ownership review of your rides. And we already have a section where all the ICE discussions can be made. Heres the link: In-Car Entertainment. Feel free to discuss anything related to ICE in that thread. In case you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you out.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash
Oops.. Somehow I missed the ICE section. Thank you Akash. Sure will share ownership review.

@Mac: hello and wecome to TAI. even i an as new as you are here got in there just a week ago its really a cool place to hang out with[drive]. dude have a pleasant stay

Top Bottom