Hi ALL

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I am Bharathi M29 from chennai (erode). Accidently got in to this thread and got registered. (Long time thinking of joining in some forum).
Dream came true yesterday only [cheers]

I work in IT field. I own Grande punto MJD and Libero. (previously I had RX135 and it got stolen).

I dont know much about cars

But I love to drive [drive]

My hobbies are watching movies and chatting is my cup of tea ;)

Thanks for TAI to give me opportunity to join in this group. I am looking forward to interact with great guys like you people.

Bharathi...

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Hello Bharathi, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. It’s our foremost pleasure to have you in the team. And what a time you have joined this forum – we’re planning up a Chennai Meet in this June at Automobile Expo. Hope to catch you there. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in case you require any assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Bharathi,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to have another member from Chennai, looks like we are going to have a grand Chennai meet this time.
Do share a short review of your rides.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Hi Bharathi,

Welcome to TAI and have a great stay here! Nice to have another Chennaiite here! [clap]

Punto is a lovely car to own! Hope you are happy with your car!

Thread Starter #10
Thank you all. Its being pleasure to part of this team.
When I see the welcome from you people I remember a quote from my friend.
He used to say frequently " Drinks and smoke bring people together", now I would love to add "Drinks,smoke and CARS bring people together".
Thanks again guys.....
[cheers] bharathi

Top Bottom