Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Here is a software Engineer from Chennai. I cannot call myself an Auto Guru or something close to that but people around know me as an automobile afficionado. To the gurus, I'm just some one above an average car user.

I'm 27 right now and I got my DL at the age of 19. I learnt driving in my good old Maruti 1000. We had the Maruti 1000 from 1998 to 2006. In 2006 we bought a used WagonR which I sold in 2009 for a new i10 Kappa.

Currently, I own a 2009 Hyundai i10 Kappa, 2004 Maruti 800 and a 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 180 UG3.

Some subtle upgrades on my rides:

i10 Kappa:

- Hyundai OE Alloys
- Michelin XM1+ 175/70 R13
- Philips Xtreme Power 60/55W H4 lamps
- Currently running on Castrol EDGE fully synthetic oil

Pulsar 180 UG3:

- Changed both Front and Rear tyre to Tubeless
- Avenger Stator coil and Philips Xtreme Power 60/55W

M800:

- Philips Xtreme Power 60/55W H4 lamps
- MRF ZVTS 145/80 R12 - Technically wrong but practically useful [;)]
- Pioneer HU with 4" Pioneer speakers front and Rear

My interests apart from Autos is on Travel and Photography. I have learnt a lot and still learning photography techniques and recently gradudated to a DSLR.

My photography equipment list includes Fujifilm F70 EXR, Fujifilm HS10 and the Olympus E420 DSLR.

I stumbled upon TAI in Google and Surprised by the amount of useful content here. I'm hoping to learn and share the knowledge in the world of automobiles and beyond [:)]

I'm hoping to have a enjoyable journey here.

Some pics of my rides:

800-2.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

Profile_filtered.jpg

IMG_1401_9.jpg

b-1%20%281%29.jpg

Front_end_filtered.jpg

350Z

Core Team
Holy Christ! It looks that our community is filling with more and more i10 owners. Nice to see you in, para_7k, and welcome aboard to The Automotive India. We have about more than a dozen of active members who belong to Chennai and own an i10. Hope you will have a pleasant stay here. Please visit the Announcements section to get familiar with forum policies and features, also feel free to Contact Us, if you require any assistance. I'm sharing links to a couple of threads which might definitely interest you. :smile:

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members-lounge/557-your-best-photographs.html
- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...al-chennai-mega-meet-report-pg-9-onwards.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Parameshwaran welcome to TAI! That was a pretty neat introduction about yourself. Please start an ownership report of all your rides soon with pictures.

BTW i see you travel through Chennai Bye-pass road? I also travel through that road daily!

Thread Starter #8
Thanks 350Z, I have started sharing some of my photographs!

Hi para_7k,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay!!
That's a nice introduction given.
Thanks!

welcome to TAI para_7k.
intro was ery interesting wishing you the best .

photographs are awesome. especially the sepia m800!!
Thanks jayadev

hello para!! welcome to TAI and have a great stay [thumbsup]
Thanks!

Hello Parameshwaran welcome to TAI! That was a pretty neat introduction about yourself. Please start an ownership report of all your rides soon with pictures.

BTW i see you travel through Chennai Bye-pass road? I also travel through that road daily!
Thanks dhaya. Yes, that is the Chennai bye pass road. Hope we meet on the road soon [:)]

Last edited:
Oh yes look out for a silver Verna with TAI sticker! If you spot me just flash your lights and honk, will stop and meet up![:)]

Hello Parameshwaran,

Welcome to The Automotive India. I am not a big fan of i10 but honestly, yours is the best i have ever come across. It looks neat and really cool in that color. Just get rid of those stickers(No offence meant).
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Hi Paramesh,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!!

Nice to see you owning an Kappa. Would like to know more about your rides.

Feel free to start ownership reports of your rides.

Thread Starter #14
Hello Parameshwaran welcome to TAI. Your M800 looks like new.
Thanks!

Hello Parameshwaran,

Welcome to The Automotive India. I am not a big fan of i10 but honestly, yours is the best i have ever come across. It looks neat and really cool in that color. Just get rid of those stickers(No offence meant).
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash
Thanks Akash, I actually like those stickers. Will keep them for some time :)

Hi Paramesh,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!!

Nice to see you owning an Kappa. Would like to know more about your rides.

Feel free to start ownership reports of your rides.
Thanks Zinam. My service is due at the end of this Month. I also expect to complete 25,000 kms by then. Will post a detailed ownership review after that.

ilango[speed thirst];62652 said:
Welcome to tai , have a great stay here.
Thanks!

Welcome to TAI.

Nice car and right amount of changes done.

I need your take on following things, ofcourse in appropriate threads.

1. Synthetic oil -- Advantages to your i10
2. Alloys
3. Philips xtreme power.

Top Bottom