Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Hi, all i am AVIRUP BASU from Kolkata. I am 22 yrs old. A Bsc Mass Comm,Advertising & Journalism 3rd yr student from ISB&M kolkata. I am currently doing internship with RK SWAMY BBDO, Kolkata,one of India's top most ad agencies which handles clients like Mercedes Benz, Suzuki Scooters, Birla Tyres, Piaggio India. I am currently doing a project for my client mercedes benz, like how they should make effective communication regarding their cars in india in order to get more quality customers and make their cars better than their rivals BMW and Audi. For this i need everyones help. I personally going to get the new Ford Figo 1.2 zxi as gift from my father within a month. thanks and hope to make utmost utilisation of the forum, increasing and sharing knowledge and making new friends. I am an auto enthusiast and have all the auto magazines as archives in my home most preferably autocarindia and overdrive and do test drive of different vehicles and write reviews on them.. Thanks once again.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard Avirup! Now we can continue our discussion on your project and car suggestions here and I'm sure it will help others as well and you will also receive a lot more ideas from members. Welcome once again and have a pleasant stay! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI swiftvxi06! Enjoy your stay here and congrats in advance for your Figo, is it petrol or diesel? there are many other Figo owners here. looking forward for your figo's review too! [clap]

Welcome here Avirup , all the best for your project , and we sure will help you out!! Congrats for your Figo , you are the third Figo owner here! But why the user name SwiftVXI06 when you are getting a Figo??

Top Bottom