Hi All!

Thread Starter #1
i am mohan from mangalore .have been living in this earth from 30 yrs.love about cars especially my dads amby which is a 1973 mark3 model fitted with an matadoor engine.othe than that have omini van,and now manza aqua base model. love to travel a lot when ever i get time .love long drives, if i have to drive a gud music system is a must ,rock,slow,romantic depends on the drive. love to share views from this community regarding maintaining ambys .which is an all rounder for me . enjooy

350Z

Core Team
So another new Ambassador owner, You've found perfect place on web to discuss about automobiles. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India Mohan! We'd love to read the ownership reviews of your Ambassador as well as Manza. Also, Do visit the Announcement Section once to get familiar with general guidelines and for any assitance, Feel free to contact our staff anytime via Contact Form. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Mohan. A warm welcome to you. We would really love to have an ownership review of your rides along with the pics especially of your Ambassador.
Enjoy your stay.

speedodude, welcome to the automotive india forums, looking forward to read the reviews of your rides and see you as an active contributer! [:)]

Hello Mohan sir , welcome to TAI, Have a great stay here!! Please start a new thread with reviews and pictures of your Manza and Amby!!

Hi Mohan! Welcome to TAI. Would like to hear more about your cars, especially the Amby. Please do post ownership threads soon! We'll be eagerly awaiting them.

Top Bottom