Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Hey All, I found this forum while searching for some information on Google. Read the threads Found some interesting stuff hence decided to join up.

My name is Punnyabrata and I live in Bangalore. I have a 2007 ALTO Lxi xFun & a couple of motorcycles - a P180 & a Kinetic GF170.

I like driving and reading about cars and bikes.

Thanks,
Punnya

Hello Punnyabrata, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of yours and an hi from an fellow alto owner, how about sharing your ownership thread on your Alto Xfun? If i am right it is the special edition from MS.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi Punnyabrata,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Its raining Altos on TAI. Do post a brief ownership review of your ride. In case, you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Revs

Suspended
Hello Punnyabrata. Welcome to this forum.
BTW, I heard the 'Kinetic GF170' name for the first time!
Do post detailed reports of your acquisions and some snaps also.

Revs.

350Z

Core Team
My name is Punnyabrata and I live in Bangalore. I have a 2007 ALTO Lxi xFun & a couple of motorcycles - a P180 & a Kinetic GF170.
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Punny (Hope it's fine to acknowledge with that nick?) :smile: xFun was a limited edition though it’s not so uncommon sight here. I look forward to read the detailed ownership experiences. Have a fantastic time on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI PunnybrataLook forward to hear more about your steeds.
Enjoy your stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom