Hi All. Nitin Puranik Here.

Thread Starter #1
Hi All

Pleasure to introduce my self, I am Nitin Puranik from City of Biryani and Charminar - Hyderabad.

I own a Maruti Alto 800 and this is my 3rd Car, first a Maruti 800, then am Alto and now a Alto 800.

Have been a follower of TAI posts and today I have also joined all of you with a hope that I will be able to contribute to the community with what ever little knowledge that I have Humbly though.

Regards
Nitin Puranik

Re: Hi All Nitin Puranik Here

Hello Nitin and a warm welcome to you and your Alto 800 at The Automotive India!!

Please start threads about your ownership of cars, both past and present.

Do visit the Announcements section to know the rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any support.

Let the journey begin!

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
I own a Maruti Alto 800 and this is my 3rd Car, first a Maruti 800, then am Alto and now a Alto 800.
Hi Nitin. Welcome to The Automotive India. How about writing a review with witty comparison of 800 + Alto + Alto800? It'll be an interesting read. :biggrin: Have a pleasant stay here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
HI All As the My Size and the Size of my Pocket started to Bulge i started to look for a CAR that is as good as 800 but has got a little more space to accommodate my Bulging belly, hence i moved from 800 to Alto, God blessed me with a Marriage and then with a Cute little daughter, she is 5 Now and hence i decided to give her a bigger space in the back seat and hence moved to Alto 800, on the Flip side the Mileage is also increasing in my CAR with the advancement.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very welcome to TAI Nitin.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom