Hi, All Members!

Thread Starter #1
Thanks to TAI, for the membership, and the nice welcome mail ;

"Dear Dev_G,

You are welcome aboard to The Automotive India - A close-knit Indian automobile community.

Thanks for taking time to register. We're sure this forum will prove to be a great platform for you to interact with likeminded people.

Please feel free to respond to this mail anytime should you require any assistance or have a feedback related to the website.

Before participating, we strongly recommend you to visit the following links in order to ensure an uninterrupted experience.

> Forum Rules: The Automotive India - Announcements in Forum : Announcements

> Starting a New Thread: Pictorial Guide: Starting a New Thread and Poll

> Performing a Forum Search: Pictorial Guide To Effectively Perform a Forum Search

> Adding Images, Videos & Maps in Your Post: Adding Pictures, Videos & Google Maps To Your Posts

Best Regards,
The Automotive India"

I am Dev Goswami @ Ahmedabad, I have been driving since 1985, statring with a Maruti-800, > Esteem Vx > Xylo E4 , and before that dabbled with a Satandard Super 10!

By Profession, i work @ ISRO, as a Electronics. Engineer, since last 3 decades...

Love driving, travelling, and photography,

looking forward to a learning and rewarding experience here!

thanks!

Re: Hi , all members!

Dear DEV G, welcome to TAI. this is a great forum. Feel free to ask anything from anybody.

Hi Dev, Welcome to TAI.

Have a nice stay here.

Your introduction somewhat matches with my driving experience. Started driving just a couple of years after you my car pattern is also a lot resembling yours. M800> mAlto > Xylo E4. [:)]

Feel free to ask any help in the forum

Thread Starter #4
Many Thanks for your replies and time, Akins, Chandranath.

Chandranath , looking forward to sharing my experiences, here, and , very happy to note the ownership similarity, with you.

I am already feeling comfortable here!

Thanks again.

Dev

Nairrk

Honoured Member
@Dev_G - Welcome to The Automotive India.

I too have started driving with a Maruti 800 when I was in Mumbai (then Bombay) and I remember the waiting period for a new Maruti 800 was almost 6 months or even more(30/31 years back)..

Enjoy here.!!

Hello Dev Sir
Welcome to The Automotive India

I am Gautam Jain from Mumbai.
Presently studying in grade 12, and love to read about cars to expand my limited knowledge.
We have Tata Manza, Tata Tiago and Honda Activa 125 in our garage.

Thread Starter #9
Thanks Bhvm, your threads on Auto-electronics, , very informative.

Hello Dev,

Welcome to The Automotive India[:)]
Thanks Vishnu!

@Dev_G - Welcome to The Automotive India.

I too have started driving with a Maruti 800 when I was in Mumbai (then Bombay) and I remember the waiting period for a new Maruti 800 was almost 6 months or even more(30/31 years back)..

Enjoy here.!!
Thanks NairRK.

We got our M800 after 3 months of waiting!, now I do not own it any more.

being the first car, and also , as I used to service it myself, especially cleaning the spark plugs and the distributor, felt nostalgic!,

Thanks again.

Hello Dev Sir
Welcome to The Automotive India

I am Gautam Jain from Mumbai.
Presently studying in grade 12, and love to read about cars to expand my limited knowledge.
We have Tata Manza, Tata Tiago and Honda Activa 125 in our garage.
Hi Gautam!, great that you have started , as young. When I was in 12th std. the pre-cursor of "Internet" , called "Arpanet" was yet to be born.!!

looking forward , to all of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom