Hi All (Is this an introduction or what?)

Thread Starter #16
Just an update on the delivery of the vehicle. Took the delivery on Monday. No glitches whatsoever, I must be joking. As usual, the accessories has to be fitted later on(!). I was expecting this to happen anyway.

Yes, I had paid 25K extra for the special numbers to the RTO.

This completes my (extended me) introduction. I guess I could move on to contribute more.

Here is the picture, taken with my mobile phone (supposed to be 13 mega pixel & enabled for dark light settings as well, wonder its true meaning).

Attachments

Many many congrats CS and the Scorpio is looking simply awesome.

Now open up an ownership review thread quickly and we can talk and discuss over anything and everything on than one.

Take care not to drive at higher revs during the run in period. Better will be if you limit your right foot to 2000 rpm mark max. At 2000, you will see the speedo needle slightly above 80 kph mark in fifth cog and that is good enough of a speed for regular driving.

Thread Starter #19
It has been over 2 years since being member of the forum. Wonderful to be here, folks. A definite sense of togetherness. With the spare time I have, it has been lovely to read the contributions. And participate in a very small way, 0.3 posts per day isn't the most enticing statistics.

Glad to be here! Good to be here!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
It has been over 2 years since being member of the forum. Wonderful to be here, folks. A definite sense of togetherness. With the spare time I have, it has been lovely to read the contributions. And participate in a very small way, 0.3 posts per day isn't the most enticing statistics.

Glad to be here! Good to be here!
Happy to know bud that you have enjoyed your time here and hope you gained a lot of info about the automobiles as well. Your contribution does count a lot since every helpful contribution helps in improving and increasing the content and it's quality in our forum. Hope you keep on contributing same way. Have a great time!

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom