Hi All Automotive Mates

Thread Starter #1
hi all.i am anil from coorg(also known as madikeri),well i own an alignment center in my home town,hopefully i guess it describes me as a great enthusiast of cars[:D]
After joining TAI i am glad that here i am gonna meet the people with same state of mind and an end to all my queries regarding cars.
A special thanks to TAI for allowing me to be the part of community[cheers]

Hello and welcome to TAI buddy. Good to have someone like you in here. So now we have someone who can help us with their alignment and related problems[;)]

Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest Welcome to The Automotive India, Anil. You will surely have an enchanting experience discussing with like-minded people here. Do feel free to contact Mods in case forum-related assistance is required. Hope to catch you in the technical section soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI buddy. Its a great forum where you can share your experiences with like minded people & get a lot of help from pros in all automotive doubts.

Have a great stay.

Hi infinity, welcome to TAI, that was a nice introduction, since you stay in coorg, you would have great knowledge on the jeeps isn't it?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach out to the team for any kind of assistance.

Happy foruming.[:)]

Thread Starter #7
since you stay in coorg, you would have great knowledge on the jeeps isn't it?
Yeah vishwas since i stay in coorg,most of the time jeeps are around me as well for some time i had worked in my dads jeep spare parts shop so got some sort of knowledge about jeeps[:D]
And thank you all TAI mates for your support[:D]

Hello Anil,

Welcome to TAI.. Hope you can guide us some interesting Hidden places in Coorg:)

Have a pleasant stay with us.

Welcome to TAI, Anil. Coorg is a very nice place, I visited there once, while i was doing my graduation in REC Surathkal.

Waiting to hear and get benefited from your experiences.

Top Bottom