Hey!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,
This is Rahul, a 30-year old management consultant with one of the Big 4's. Bumped across this site while researching on Creta (a prospective customer[:D]), went through the "Signup" page and was amazed (read "happy") when I noticed that I don't need to justify myself that even I am an automobile enthusiast and even I can share some experiences/opinion/information.
As a person I am very enthusiastic about cars and long drives (I don't plan for drive.. I just drive and then plan [;)] Have owned a 2005 Scorpio SLX (26K in the ODO), 2008 Swift LDi (66K in the ODO), 2012 Vento TDI Highline (55K in the ODO) which was sold in March'15. Now waiting eagerly for the "21st July"!!
Hope to share some inputs with all of you and in turn get some nice advice from all you enthusiasts.
Cheers!

Last edited:
hi. welcome aboard. Pleased to have you here. would look forward to the ownership reports of the diversified range of your vehicles.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi everyone,
This is Rahul, went through the "Signup" page and was amazed (read "happy") when I noticed that I don't need to justify myself that even I am an automobile enthusiast and even I can share some experiences/opinion/information.
As a person I am very enthusiastic about cars and long drives!
Hi Rahul, Its Akash this side. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. As you rightly said, its far far easy to be a part of this supportive and respectable forum than some others in league. I firmly believe that one should never under-estimate the enthusiasm of a enthusiast. If everyone has the acumen of being 100% precise and fluent with automotive knowledge then why shall he/she join a forum to learn and share? Respect for the member and his/her contribution is one of the core values of TAI. It is sad though to see some forum sorely miss out on this.

I wish you a great time ahead and look forward to knowing about your cars in details. Any help you may need, feel free to contact the Core team.

Regards

Akash

Hello verma_rahul,

Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

Congrats for your new Acquisition the "Creta", Very happy to see the ownership and reviews flowing in as soon as possible, please share some photos as soon as you get the car.
We wish you many miles of Safe and happy motoring with your new Creta!![drive]

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Rahul.

Looking forward for your ownership reviews of your rides.

Have a nice and warm stay here.

Top Bottom