Hey

Thread Starter #1
Hey people

Been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to join. I'm a big car lover and I am currently residing in the UK. I hope that I can contribute to the forum where I can and I'm sure I'll be learning a few things too.

Look forward to talking/meeting with you all.

Thanks

D

Hi dajackel12,
Welcome to The Automotive India.Does your handle have something to do with Frederick Forysth's Day of the Jackal?!
Regards,
Aneesh.

Last edited:
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India dajackel12. You have one crazy ride in your garage. We would love to have a review on your Golf GTI. Should be the first on this forum.

Please visit the Announcements section and get accustomed to the rules and regulations before posting. Get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be. We look forward to your active participation here.

Regards
GM88

Thread Starter #4
Hey,

Thanks for the warm welcome, The handle is related to the film The Jackel by bruce willis, highly recommended.

I'd love to do a review on the Golf, I'll put something together over the weekend and post it.

Thanks again for the warm welcome

350Z

Core Team
Been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to join. I'm a big car lover and I am currently residing in the UK. I hope that I can contribute to the forum where I can and I'm sure I'll be learning a few things too.
Hello Dajackel. You’re welcome aboard to The Automotive India. It’s always a pleasure meeting likeminded people from different parts of the world. I’m confident that your experience here will prove to be mutually beneficial. I look forward to your active participation and of course, review on the Golf GTI too. Who would want to miss it after all? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

The Day of the Jackal ends with no one knowing who the actual Jackal was. But now we know that the Jackal is on TAI[clap].

Welcome and a have a great time!

Regards,
Sam

@Vibhor: Hope we don't get sued for copyright infringement[;)].

Last edited:
Hello
A very warm welcome to TAI.
Hows the weather up there in Leicester ?
I hope we get to hear about the Noble from you.

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom