Hey, This is Utkarsh From Delhi

Thread Starter #1
This is Utkarsh Gupta from priyadarshini vihar New Delhi. Till now I was the silent reader of TAI. So ,finally after reading each and every review about brio and evaluating the pros and cons I finally made my mind for it and bought it couple of days back ,fellow TAI members like sudeep.roy and sgiitk's words of wisdom in this forum helped me a lot in selecting the Honda brio. After which I was dying to become the member of this forum.
people out here are awesome in delivering there experience which cannot be found easily on any of the auto forums ( though exceptions are always there). I love it because people out here worship there ride , i find myself in the same position when I read about them .So too cut the long story short it is the only place where we can find anything (advice or word of wisdom) and even share my heart out about cars because the members out here are of same breed which is very difficult to find out. Even my family call me a car maniac when I get into car talks because I've just turned 18 and earlier I was shown my birth certificate and told that this is just not my cup of tea. So finally I can have a word about all this stuff here.....

So that's it from my side i'll be very glad to meet everyone out here at forum..keep revinng PETROLHEADS[:D]

Re: Hey,This is Utkarsh form Delhi

Hello Utkarsh, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro of yours and we are glad that our forum helped you to purchase your Brio, please do start an ownership thread on the same, it will be nice, regardless to say Brios are raining in TAI now-a-days.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Re: Hey,This is Utkarsh form Delhi

Hello Utkarsh Gupta,

Welcome to TAI &

Nice and crisp Intro Buddy[clap].

Have a pleasant stay here

Thread Starter #4
Yeah, thanx AppU and vishwas for such a warm welcome [;)]and definetly I'll start up my ownership review very soon

Hi Utkarsh

Welcome to The Automotive India

Nice introduction from your side and we are glad that this platform helped you.

Hi Utkarsh,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Congrats for your Honda Brio.

Coming to your age, the Automotive fever has no age bar, so for those who question your about your age, shrugg them off [:)].
Feel free to post about any queries in a separate thread. Blow a siren to us, if you require any assistance. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks Akash even though i'm young but like you said automotive fever has no age bar, i completely agree to it . This was the only reason that i started driving at the minor age of 14. My parents are supportive enough to encourage my likings about automobiles; but like typical indian family i also have some so called elder relatives who always envy and keep a close watch on our talks (regarding acquisition of a new car or even a visit to f1 race )and directs my mum and dad to go against my desicion of acquiring any new ride and tend to close the topic by telling them to make your child concentrate on studies; so shrugging them off is not that easy ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom