Hey TAI'gers!

Thread Starter #1
My name is Ashwin from Chennai and I am pretty revved up to be a part of this forum.

I'm currently working on a startup idea revolving around the connected car eco system.
I've chosen my nickname as Cartics, because that is the name of the company i'm working on. You can check about it more here Cartics - Voice your car

I drive a Hyundai Verna 1.4 VTVT

Past time: Movies,music,games,long drives

I believe my app will be able to benefit every car owner and would love to get feedback from fellow auto enthusiasts. Currently looking for beta testers.

Cheers
Cartics.

Hello Ashwin Sir.
Welcome to The Automotive India

My name is Gautam Jain.
We currently own Tata Manza and Honda Activa 125 STD.
I am currently studying in grade 12.

I would love to be a beta tester for your app. [:)]

Thread Starter #3
Hey Gautham,

Thanks for your interest to beta test. I have received your subscription and will get in touch with you soon. In the meantime, it would be great if you could spread the word and let me know any more like minded people are interested.

Cheers
Ash.

P.S. Please don't use "sir", you can call me ash.

My name is Ashwin from Chennai and I am pretty revved up to be a part of this forum.

I'm currently working on a startup idea revolving around the connected car eco system.
I've chosen my nickname as Cartics, because that is the name of the company i'm working on. You can check about it more here Cartics - Voice your car

I drive a Hyundai Verna 1.4 VTVT

Past time: Movies,music,games,long drives

I believe my app will be able to benefit every car owner and would love to get feedback from fellow auto enthusiasts. Currently looking for beta testers.

Cheers
Cartics.
Hi Ashwin,
Welcome to TAI and my best wishes for your startup. I too signed up for beta [:)].

Thread Starter #6
Hey Gautham, Prabhagar,

A mail has been sent across. If you could send me your address via PM or reply to mail, I would be able to send the OBD device asap. Looking for ward to your reply.

Regards
Ash.

Hey Gautham, Prabhagar,

A mail has been sent across. If you could send me your address via PM or reply to mail, I would be able to send the OBD device asap. Looking for ward to your reply.

Regards
Ash.
Ashwin Sir, I am neither able to PM you nor have received any email regarding the same

Hey Gautham, Prabhagar,

Regards
Ash.
Ash, you will have to complete 10 posts on TAI to be able to use PM service. BTW, I too did not receive an email from your systems. Do you mind re-sending them?

Hi Ash,

Welcome to TAI!!

I have also visited your site and applied for beta apps.

Currently I own Yamaha 125cc, Honda Activa, Maruti 800 and Toyota Etios Liva ( Purchased on 3rd July 2016).

Thread Starter #10
Hey guys,

It would be great if you could check your promotions. Just let me know, if it is not available there as well.

@Suraj: Thanks for your interest. I've sent a mail regarding the same to you as well.

Regards
Ash.

Hey guys,

It would be great if you could check your promotions. Just let me know, if it is not available there as well.

@Suraj: Thanks for your interest. I've sent a mail regarding the same to you as well.

Regards
Ash.
Hi,

I have recieved your email and submitted my address as well.

Now, waiting for the delivery.

Hey guys,

Regards
Ash.
Hi Ashwin,

Can you kindly confirm wether you have recieved my mailing address and by when will you be sending the beta app for testing??

Top Bottom