Hey Guys

Thread Starter #1
hello people, I am Yash Didwania. I am a student and a businessman crazy about cars. They are in my blood :P
Currently, my personal cars are Hyundai i20 1.2 Asta also known as (Cerberus Hyundai) and a Audi A4 3.0 TDi Quattro. Planning to get a new ride soon :)
I live in Kolkata or Delhi depending on work schedule.

Hello Yash,

Welcome to TAI... you have got a powerful set of cars in your hand..

Create a new ownership thread of your machines.. I'm especially waiting for Audi A4 review..

Have a pleassant stay at TAI:)

Thread Starter #7
thanks a lot guys [:)]
My Audi is perfectly all right, doing great and I love it but somehow I love my i20 more maybe because I spend more time with it.

what year A4 is ?

B6- or above ?
What Ive heard is Audi's are okay compared to Beamers and mercs. what are your views.

Thread Starter #9
i bought in 2011 February, Its a 3.0 TDI quattro.
Its better than the beemer and Merc, perfect combination of speed with luxury. I was planning to buy the Merc or BMW but after taking a look at all three A4 took my heart away. Excellent design, fabulous interiors and fully loaded with features and 3.0 TDI is a gem. [:D]

nice one
so its a B8 body shape !
why did you chose Diesel 6 cylinder
could have the petrol one for cheaper and that too turbo .
I'd like to see the pictures too!!

My mate has A6 2010

Thread Starter #11
I bought a diesel one because of mileage issues. My running is pretty high, A4 has already clocked more than 28k so wanted power and mileage both that's why bought a diesel one.

yeah i know those diesels drink 7 litre per 100 kms which is economical to what I pay ( Premium unleaded 98 octane , 14 Litres per 100 Kms)

how abt maintenance costs?

350Z

Core Team
hello people, I am Yash Didwania. I am a student and a businessman crazy about cars. They are in my blood :P
Currently, my personal cars are Hyundai i20 1.2 Asta also known as (Cerberus Hyundai) and a Audi A4 3.0 TDi Quattro. Planning to get a new ride soon :)
I live in Kolkata or Delhi depending on work schedule.
Nice to meet owner of an Audi A4. Although the recently facelifted model lacks the sober and understated appeal but she would be my top most consideration if I am in the market right now. Do share an ownership experience with some photographs in a separate thread. I would love to discuss more about this car. And oh, welcome to The Automotive India. Hope you are already enjoying the stay with us. Please feel free to get in touch in case of forum related help. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Yash,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have an Audi owner aboard. Do post an ownership review of your rides. And please do not forget to add lots of pictures.

Have a revving stay.

Cheers.

Top Bottom