Hey Guys Here Comes The Punjabi :)

Thread Starter #1
Well to start with i'm abhishek just aged 17, currently a student with boards just around the corner :(. my username is kinda weird but i find it cool so just use it everywhere. i'm from pathankot, punjab. i like to go on long drives, listen to songs and etc etc a hell lot strange things [;)]..we currently own a Honda City and Maruti Swift..We had a Maruti 800 and Zen earlier. Now we just feel like selling out our Honda City because its a 2003 model and buy a car within 11 lakhs. So ill ask for an advice later in other threads. TC Guys!

Hello yahabhiyah,

Welcome to The Automtoive India & have a great stay!

Do tell us more about rides you own & share your ownership reports too.

AMG

Suspended
Hor bai kidaan?

Sab vadhiya?

Hor koi navi taaji?

Chal changa, koi te hor punjabi aaya.

PS: Please ask for english translation if you wish to.

Hello Abhisekh,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share about your experience with your rides.
Have a pleasant stay aboard.

currently a student with boards just around the corner
Best of luck for your exams.

Cheers,
Akash

hi yahabhiyah,

that one nice name you have got really cool. wish i had also set some cool profile name like that.

enjoy your stay in here .and keep up with you studies as well.

cheers.

Hello Yahabhiyah , welcome to TAI! Just went through your new car purchase thread! Do share ownership reports of your rides with pictures , and all the best for your exams!

350Z

Core Team
Abhishek, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Good to know that your garage includes some of those cars that have been a great success in India, and moreover, they are a driver’s delight too. Wishing you a pleasant stay here, Also, Please do visit the Announcements Section to learn about the functioning and other features of this community.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Haanji veerji!!! Sat Sri Aakal Ji!!!
Sab to pehlan tuhada 'TAI' che suwagat hai.
Hoor dasso ki haal chal hai??
Padhai kiddan chal rahi hai?
Dhyaan naal man laga ke padhai karo te fer xams che tussi CHAK DENE NE FATTE.[;)]

Regards
Amandeep Singh Matharu
aka
Gears1313

Welcome to TAI Abhi, have a pleasant stay. I stayed a night in Pathankote on my ride back to Delhi from Leh, its a nice town.

hey man! welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay. are you giving 12th boards? good luck! hoping to see you active after then.. [glasses]

Thread Starter #12
@zinam,aakash,mastersquall,350z. thanks for the warm welcome

@AMG..mainu vi punjabi aaundi hai shera lol.

@jayadev..lol and thanks for the luck Nd welcome.

@cooldhaya. thanks and I'll surely update about my cars once I get into a medical college next year hopefully.

@gears313. pariah tan casita chaldi payi hai fatte tan chak hee dene ne is vaar.

@nofate. yup pathankot is a nice town. which hotel u stayed in?

@umang.. Yup I'm giving 12th boards this time. I'll be active whenever I'm free..

Top Bottom