Hey Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hi ,

I'm Ram from Bangalore (behind Bangalore university). A sort of late intro after 21 posts but found that it was necessary.

I'm new to four wheeler world. Then what is the best way to begin this four wheeler journey?

A pre-owned maruti 800 SB308 2001 4 speed MPFI model which I acquired 2 months back. Car is easy to drive and very unforgiving. Easy to repair. I has been to MASS(Kalyani) once for missing tubing repair. Other small repairs were DIY

Will start a new thread for my maruti 800

I hope my ride in this forum will be smooth. I would like all the forummer to help in making me and my car better and hope to contribute from what I learn.

Ram

Last edited:
Hi Ram,
Welcome to The Automotive India.Between are you sure the 2001 M 800 is a 4 speed one, because our first car was 1999 M 800 and it was a 5 speed.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Hey Ram!:biggrin:

I mean, hey Ram, welcome to The Aotomotive India[;)].

Have a great stay here. There are a few 800 DIY/restoration threads already running on the Forum - do check them out.

Please visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the rules of posting on the Forum. Feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Regards,
Sam

Top Bottom