Hey All!

Thread Starter #1
Hey Folks,
Finally after a lot of contemplation, I've finally plunged and applied for the membership. So finally here I am writing my first post and my introduction.

I'm 16, yet to turn 17 this July. I'm a born car enthusiast. My dream is to own a BMW M5 (E60) which came with a Naturally aspirated V10 engine under-the-hood. Though I've never experienced her, whenever I see a video of hers, it just gives me goosebumps!

Our garage consists of a Ford Figo TDCI ZXI (2010), a Tata Nano CX (2012), a Maruti Suzuki Ertiga (2012) and the latest entrant of this garage being a Tata Hexa XTA (2017).

My interests apart from cars (everything comes after cars, FYI!) are mainly in photography, reading books and cycling (love riding long distances).

Would look for an opportunity to serve the forum in the near future.

Drive safe,
Varun

Hey Folks,
Finally after a lot of contemplation, I've finally plunged and applied for the membership. So finally here I am writing my first post and my introduction.

I'm 16, yet to turn 17 this July. I'm a born car enthusiast. My dream is to own a BMW M5 (E60) which came with a Naturally aspirated V10 engine under-the-hood. Though I've never experienced her, whenever I see a video of hers, it just gives me goosebumps!

Our garage consists of a Ford Figo TDCI ZXI (2010), a Tata Nano CX (2012), a Maruti Suzuki Ertiga (2012) and the latest entrant of this garage being a Tata Hexa XTA (2017).

My interests apart from cars (everything comes after cars, FYI!) are mainly in photography, reading books and cycling (love riding long distances).

Drive safe,
Varun
Welcome Varun to TAI, for a 16+ you write pretty well, I do follow your posts on the other forum, and expect same interactions here.

Enjoy your stay.

Regards
Vinod

Hey Folks,

Drive safe,
Varun
Welcome to the world of TAI Varun
Great Enthusisam for a 16 year old, i think the forum will benefit from young Enthusiasts like you.
and you got great cars lined up in your garage[cheers]

Top Bottom