Hey All!

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,
This is Imran AKA nerd_guy, I am from Namma Bengaluru (pure bengalurean :D) I do animation for a living and have been doing it from quite a while. I made my hobby into my job and am lovin' it!

I got a 2012 Nano Lx and just bought a 2013 Aria (pre-owned), so as you may have figured out, Tata fan. Family used to have a Maruti Versa, and I occasionally drive my brother's Ritz.
Like long drives with family and friends, computer gaming and debating about evolution and dinosaurs, been the class nerd while in school that's why the "nerd_guy" handle.

Thanks for accepting me in your wonderful community and looking forward to make friends and learn more.

Thanks!
nerd_guy

Hello Imran,Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That's a nice brief intro and happy to see multiple tata cars in your Garage,
An used Aria?? Well we claim an ownership review and photos(Can Share one here) in olur forum along with your another acquisition.

Have a pleasant stay here and please do contact the team for Assistance.

Happy foruming :smile:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi all,
This is Imran AKA nerd_guy, I am from Namma Bengaluru
Like long drives with family and friends, and debating about evolution and dinosaurs, been the class nerd while in school
Hello Imran, Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to know you're having two good vehicles in their own right from TATA. Do share your travelogues with us and for any assistance get in touch with our team members.[:D]

On a lighter note: Do you know about Dr. Sheldon Cooper?? He is an epitome of being a nerdy guy![lol]

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4
Hello Imran, Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to know you're having two good vehicles in their own right from TATA. Do share your travelogues with us and for any assistance get in touch with our team members.[:D]

On a lighter note: Do you know about Dr. Sheldon Cooper?? He is an epitome of being a nerdy guy!

Regards

Akash
Thanks for the welcome Akash, will definitely post my travels as they happen.

Yes I do know Dr. Cooper and his IQ , though I would identify my humble self as Leonard Hofstadter, [glasses]

Hello Imran,Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That's a nice brief intro and happy to see multiple tata cars in your Garage,
An used Aria?? Well we claim an ownership review and photos(Can Share one here) in olur forum along with your another acquisition.

Have a pleasant stay here and please do contact the team for Assistance.

Happy foruming
Thank you so much Vishwas,

Yup, two Tatas, my friends think I am slightly bonkers, I agree with them.
Yeah, got the Aria last week, its at the local TASS, hope they do a good job on it. Asked for the complete service plus parts replacement. Flywheel's shot, so are the rear brakes, the previous owner seems like knight rider AKA Clutch rider, getting clutch replacements too, will post more details in the ownership review later. Pics as soon as I can get my son off my cellphone.

Rgds,
nerd_guy

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Yes I do know Dr. Cooper and his IQ , though I would identify my humble self as Leonard Hofstadter,
Dr Cooper: BS, MS, PH.D, SCD..OMG![lol]. Bazinga! I really love that show man! Right from Leonard to Amy Farah Fowler[:)]

PS: Now as you identify yourself with Leonard so if I may ask, is there a Penny too in your life or still search is on?

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Hi Imran,

Greetings.!

Welcome to The Automotive India. Sometime back I too TATA Fan , yes previously owned Indigo eCS LX and with 2 years had clocked 65 KMS and sold it. Now new beast came to my garage Renault Duster. [:)]

Welcome once again. Have a good time Here.

Regards,
Dhanabal.K

Top Bottom