Hero Honda Splendor Modifications !!

OT-I do various jobs and earn around 500-1000 per day.One is with the Bike Mechanic near to my house;I will open the shop early,Clean it up,Arrange tools,Ready Electricals abd clean some bikes which are for service due.After any fix,I clean the vehicle up for him and call the customer to come and pick it up as I won't and I dont know to drive.Sometimes he will go to spare parts shop to get parts so i will take care of his shop,Will take screwdrivers,Spanners,Parts.etc small itema for him,Start the vehicle to check if its fixed.etc and Finally at night 10pm,I rearrange his shop and shut it qnd only after that,He gives me money where it depends how many bikes had come for service,how many work.etc.Lowest he will give me Rs.100 and if there is good works today,He may give me upto Rs.500,Though all tge time It will be like Rs.200-400.etc.Next is at the local Internet cafe,Same thing;I go there early up 7. AM and Open shop,Switch on the server,Computers,Internet, and will clean the Mouses,Cabinet, Display,Keyboard and after all these are done,I will Open it Officially :biggrin: , Wait until the Boss comes and he gives me Rs.100 for that,Then after some time,He calls me if there is any Compurer for repair,Slow ones from Customer,I carge Rs.200 for full format and Windows Installation and I take 100 and give boss 100 and 100 for Full Tuning and Speed up (Yup,I may be a small kid but I know these) I take 50 and give the rest to Boss and for full assembling I charge 500 and take 200 with me and give the rest to the boss.These are all those works I did and now I have paused them because I have to study for my 10th exam.As I am studying in my house and stopped schooling,I have no ome to talj so I talk to my mother and it irritates her so I go out for jobs to keep her mentally free.I leave from my house by 6 AM and finish Cafe works and come to the Bike mech by 9 Am to help him,By the time I finish my work with him,It will be 1 PM and he lets me go to my house for Lunch and After that and by 2 PM,I always get a call from the Cafe telling Pc for service and I go there and after all that,It will be 4 PM abd i go to my house and get ready and leave fot tution and after tution,I go to both of them and help them shut shop.So I will start over again after I finish my Board exams in October.You can go do sime work when you are free which helps you earn money for modding your Pegasus bro.Thank you

Thread Starter #19
[frustration][anger]
Air filter came when I was in school. As it is a COD order, it returned to BlueDart office.
Will pick it up from there !

Thread Starter #24
So paint job is here but painted with the remaining persian blue paint of the Kinetic Honda.

Attachments

Thread Starter #25
I have a question. Does upjetting alone will improve power ? Or if only if I put in a cone or aftermarket filter ?

Last edited:
Upjetting+K&N (Or Something else Performance air filter)+FFE would Improve the Performance drastically.Bro,I also remember you telling You can see white smoke from the Exhaust.It is Oil mixing with Petrol and getting Burned inside the Combustion chamber.It will harm almost everything on your Splendor.It can also eventually kill the Engine if ignored.Your Valves,Spark Plug,Whole Carb,Whole Exhaust are the Most Affected Parts.Fix that up First !

Thread Starter #27
It was an attempt by my dad's friend who poured a liter of petrol from a bottle which he had for his Max100R (petrol mixed with 2t oil).
After we refilled the petrol as that petrol got drained fully, that problem solved.

Thread Starter #28
So, the modification plans are to be started temporarily. No one knows except my dad when I should stop the modding plans.

Mods done as of now:
- Stock Carburettor Jet removed and put in Discover's one (I dont know what variant of Discover. My Mech only told me that the jet belongs to Discover).
- Removed the foam from the air filter and opened up the air filter box.
- Set the idling correctly.
- Exhaust tuned for sound and little power.
- Drilled 6 holes totally on exhaust. 2 at bottom-center and 4 at the end.
- Engine and Silencer are painted fully matte black.

Now, the bike's rev climbs up faster than usual and unexpected front wheel in air moments happen mostly (and if a pillion is sitting, that's all!, you will pull up a wild wheelie that too unexpectedly!!!)!
Bharath, tell how the sound from the exhaust was to everyone!!!

Any suggestions for some more modifications?

Last edited:
I don't think you can do that but instead for spending that money like this, you can Mod her even more bro.First Recondition it and prevent White smoke,Get a Full FFE with Expansion Chamber and stop Blowing Holes !,Sprocket Modding (Adjust it for more Top-end Top speed which will reduce Acceleration a Wee bit preventing Unexpected wheelies - Mr.Boss can help you out here),Overbore her and you are all set for a 10 Bhp Splendor.Still can't beat an RX 100 Though !

Top Bottom