Help - Require Good Mechanic in Chennai

Thread Starter #1
Mates,

Need a good reliable mechanic(might sound unrealistic ...lolzz,just kidding) for my lancer in Chennai. I own a 2002 magic gold beauty that I need to service (a general oil check up etc etc etc). If anybody knows a reliable (reasonable charging [surprise]) mechanic to do a general check pls suggest. I am not looking out for any mod or gizmos. Love to keep the machine in decent shape and thats all. Planning to share a detailed ownership review of her soon[thumbsup].Thanks in advance.

Cheer$,
ZeeZ

Thread Starter #3
Re: Help needed. Good mechanic for my petrol lancer -Chennai

I love her and thats what is stopping me from trying my hands under hood [thinking]

Last edited:
Help Needed - Any Local Garage in Chennai

hi to all,

I have a Chevrolet Beat LTO Diesel 35000 kms. my car is giving humming noise while running at all speeds ( noise is low at low speeds and gets louder if speed increases). initially I thought its because of tires worn out unevenly and not doing wheel alignment and balancing at regular 5000kms intervals. but 2 days back I changed new tires and did wheel alignment. still the noise persists and again checked with the tire guy, he checked and said it may be due to wheel
bearing issue.

I don't want to go for ASS as they takes lots of time and also they won't check and service..... what they do is simply check and replace.

can anyone from Chennai give me info about local mechanic or local garage contact info.

thanks in advance

hi, i am from Ambattur, chennai and thanks for asking......i got the details through one of my local friend. The issue is solved now.

Top Bottom