Help! Pink Ribbon Left Marks on Bonnet

guys, I have a simple solution for this. buy a very fine sand paper, 2500 grit for example. link at bottom of message. use with gentle hands on the wet surface to clean it. I have bought it on ebay. only caution, use with water, not dry, and with light hand. it will clean almost all the spots on automotive paints.
but guys, caution must not be missed.
Matador Waterproof Sander Paper Grit : P2500 | eBay

I am facing ribbon problem with my white duster. Showroom have refused to fix it. Please advice how to remove .
Get a polish like Meguirs ultimate polish. Polish the area with the help of the polish applied to a microfiber cloth. The stain should disappear. It may take 2-3 attempts. If you fail to remove by this method, take your car to a professional detailer. You may need polishing by a machine.
guys, I have a simple solution for this. buy a very fine sand paper, 2500 grit for example. link at bottom of message. use with gentle hands on the wet surface to clean it. I have bought it on ebay. only caution, use with water, not dry, and with light hand. it will clean almost all the spots on automotive paints.
but guys, caution must not be missed.
Matador Waterproof Sander Paper Grit : P2500 | eBay
Wet sanding is not a amateur's job. You need to be very experienced to perform a wet sanding, however fine the sand paper is.

Hi. I bought new Tata Tiago and removed the ribbon after two days and light pink color mark has shown in the bonnet of the car.

Can someone suggest what is the best option to remove the mark. I will attached the car image..

Can some please suggest the best option to remove this? It will be great help..waiting for replies.

IMG20201118175810.jpg

Hi! One of the following tips may help you:
  1. Mix car shampoo with warm water and repeatedly rub the affected area using a microfiber cloth. This process may need to be repeated for a few minutes every day for a week to see results. Formula 1 car shampoo was recommended, but other car shampoos may work as well.
  2. If the mark persists, you can try spraying WD40 on the area, leaving it for some time, and then wiping it clean. This process may need to be repeated if stains still remain.
  3. Another option mentioned was taking the car to the nearest 3M outlet. However, if you're located in a suburban area, finding a 3M outlet might be challenging.
  4. Using a product like Amway car shampoo was suggested, as it is known to remove dust, dirt, and grime easily. You can order it online or from other shopping sites.

Top Bottom