Help on Finding Driving School in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,
I'm newbie to forum and hence pardon for any wrong posts in wrong threads.

My name is Rajkumar and reside in Uttarahalli, Bangalore. I seek your help on identifying a good driving school in Uttarahalli area (could travel upto Padmanabhanagar, BSK 2nd stage, Kamakya theatre, Chikkalsandra and Kumaraswamy layout). Can you please suggest anything near by.
To my research I have found Prerana driving school (Channasandra), Riders school (Chikkalsandra), Maruthi (near Sarakki signal), Shivu Motor Driving School (Kanakapura Road), Suki school (Kumaraswamy layout) being good. But I'm not sure which one to choose. And I'm not sure the stars given in websites for review are true. Fr ex: Prerana has 200+ user reviews on positive side of Google (which I feel is not practically possible).
Thank you so much!

Dear Friends,
My name is Rajkumar and reside in Uttarahalli, Bangalore. I seek your help on identifying a good driving school in Uttarahalli area. Thank you so much!

Hi Raj, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately these reviews doesn't help (mostly done by digital marketing people for a fee!). All of them will only give the basic lessons of 10hrs. Rest is usually up to you. All the best for your driving lessons. Driving isn't difficult, just focus on the basics learning first. You should be alright. Do keep us posted in your endeavors.
P.S. I assumed it was for you. As much applicable to others as well!

Dear Friends,

My name is Rajkumar and reside in Uttarahalli, Bangalore. I seek your help on identifying a good driving school in Uttarahalli area (could travel upto Padmanabhanagar, BSK 2nd stage, Kamakya theatre, Chikkalsandra and Kumaraswamy layout). Can you please suggest anything near by.
To my research I have found Prerana driving school (Channasandra), Riders school (Chikkalsandra), Maruthi (near Sarakki signal), Shivu Motor Driving School (Kanakapura Road), Suki school (Kumaraswamy layout) being good. But I'm not sure which one to choose. And I'm not sure the stars given in websites for review are true. Fr ex: Prerana has 200+ user reviews on positive side of Google (which I feel is not practically possible).
Thank you so much!
Most of the Driving Schools have either one or 2 Instructors to teach you the basics of driving and get you the DL and normally every school charge anything from Rs 5000.

Later you have to be on your own by driving a old car to make your driving perfect. In this process, you may make one or 2 hits , dents etc, no problems, all have gone through the same. So practice makes you perfect. When less educated taxi drivers can drive Innova , Toyota cars etc, you can definitely drive better than them.

Choose a school close to your home and good luck to you.

Thread Starter #4
Hello VR Shenoy and CasualSurfer
Thank you so much for the reply and guidance. The problem is actually I see reviews were people say driver just speaks while teaching or gets angry easily, etc. I do not want such drivers because I want to learn properly the basics and practice drive initially in our father/brother's car. Anyway I will try a school nearby so that I will have a morning walk. I will keep you posted. Thanks, Raj.

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much!
You may already know this. Relaxing at your Home, search for "Driving Schools" in Google Maps. You will get the 'Name, Contact Details AND Reviews'. Though NOT many people post their reviews, whatever is available might help you choose the right one. From what I had heard from others, Instructors in Bangalore are NOT abusive, generally. Good Luck and all the very best.

Top Bottom