Help Needed to Hire a Self Drive Car in Trivandrum

Thread Starter #1
Hi

As the title suggests, i needs some urgent help from our fellow friends residing in Trivandrum.
A bit of the background first, we used to drive down to Trivandrum once in a quarter previously but this time due to the time constraint i am taking a flight.
So what are the options for me if i have to hire a self drive car for about a week, i just need a bare basic car no fancy stuff. Can you suggest a place or a person from whom i can hire?

regards
junaid

hey buddy why dont you try car rental like hertz etc? hope they can give you small car like indica for sometime!

Thread Starter #3
@Umang - Thank You for the quick response, i did consider this option, but then you know the hassles associated along with the bigger rentals agencies, to top it they are really expensive.
There was a time before i started driving down to Trvm i used fly there and easily hire a self drive car, the Individuals used to rent it out with a fair margin on the cars. It was a good business then for them, i have lost all those contacts now unfortunately. Can you believe this i have hired a good wagon R for Rs.450/day for a week. This i am referring a couple of years back.

Dear Junaid,
I have been following your threads on rides and drives. I stay in Trivandrum/Mumbai and I have a Maruti Zen old model. I don't mind giving it for a rent, if you find it OK and comfortable. I assume that you are good driver for the car. If you are interested you can PM me

Thread Starter #5
Wow Nithin, this is amazing. The sweetest gesture ever, my heart felt thanks for your offer. I will confirm the dates and send you a PM soon. Thanks again and Hakuna Matata [:)]

Dear Junaid,
I have been following your threads on rides and drives. I stay in Trivandrum/Mumbai and I have a Maruti Zen old model. I don't mind giving it for a rent, if you find it OK and comfortable. I assume that you are good driver for the car. If you are interested you can PM me
i am visiting trivendrum from 8th april to 14th april. i want self driven car for same period. if you can help me?

Dear Junaid,
Dear Nithin,
I know, this post appeared 2 years in the past. I found it by searching the web, looking for a self drive car. I am going to travel to Trivandrum in january and it seems like the rentals agencies are not longer able to rent a self drive car. All my efforts are not successful. I have been many times in India and on all my trips I was a really good and safer driver. Last year I got a car in Goa and travelled around in Kerala and Karnataka. Maybe you are still in possession of a good old car?!? Or do you get any hints for me, how I can get a self drive car in Trivandrum? (rental period: 14 days)
Hopeful warm regards from germany
Tom

Car for rent without driver needed

Hello all together,

you are our last hope!!! Since more then 2 month we are searching for a possibility to rent a car in india without driver. [cry]We have been many times in your wonderful country and all the time we rented a car for driving by ourself. This time there is no agency able to rent a car without driver. All our efforts are not successful. Knows somebody what is happen? Why we can`t get a car like every year?[confused]
Maybe it is my only chance to get a vehicle from a privat person?!?
Who of you likes my money[;)], lives in Trivandrum and confided us a car in the period 01.-15th feb 2015??? Me, Tom, I´m a really good driver. Don`t worry!

Hopeful warm regards from germany
Tom & Anja

hi
you can call mr. saypal in trivendrum no. is 9744829990.
he is a very good person, having good vehicle. i took his car for a week in march 2013.

hi

i am travelling to bangalore - bandipur - ooty - coimbtore in march with family. can you suggest any self driven car from bangalore and drop at koimbtore. as i am returnng to mumbai from koimbtore. i know this is difficult but if anybody can help me/

You can try car rental companies like rentcartrivandrum.com or you can call to this number : 9037530876.

I am a regular customer of 'rent car trivandrum' and they are providing well maintained some times new cars at lowest rates in Trivandrum city.

Otherwise you can try olacabs.

Top Bottom