Help me to select a Scooter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
akash, i have not heard about any other issues with the access. moreover the 125cc engine is an advantage.
yep. i own a dio too. 6 years old. clocked 25k kms recently. my batch of dio's and activas had a lot of problems. fuel leakage, starting trouble and what not. but still dad is not somehow interested in selling it off.(gives a FE of 25-30 kmpl max when driven lightly. but things totally change when it comes to me. max FE of 20kmpl)

EDIT: forget the duro(its the same old kinetic nova) and TVS wego.
but i heard access has good FE. one of my friends who owns one tells that he easily manages to get >45kmpl when driven not so smoothly too. i feel the pleasure's engine is same as the engine in the old activas and dio. not much info about the pleasure though.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #17
Have 2 things in your list:
Activa
Access

Activa if you can avoid waiting period else Access is the best option. [:)]
Yes, even i have a soft corner for the Suzuki Access in my heart. As for TVS WEGO, i dont think it can be called a failure since it is doing well in many states. And no one can deny the fact that Tvs led the segment of gearless scooters for years. And i still feel if one has a low budget, tvs scooty pep is the best bet.

Thread Starter #19
Waiting period is not an issue. As i have already mentioned in my earlier posts, there are ways to get the ride off the queue.[:D]

Thread Starter #21
I dont know friend, i have recommended Activa and Access to her. Now the decision will be hers, which will be based on styling.

Hey Akash, I think you should also tell her to check out the new kid on the block, the TVS Wego. It is a terrific little scoot for the price and I think is better than the Activa (it's just a bit too old in my opinion). The Wego is much more nimble in city traffic and will be much more comfortable as well. And she will have to wait her entire life to get her hands on an Activa! [lol]

Thread Starter #24
I agree. TVS Wego was my second choice, but she wants either an Activa or Access.

Akash, did you try the mahindra rodeo ? I have done the test drive of this one in this jan and IMO it's a very nice, smooth, spacious and powerful scooter. Check it out.

Last edited:
Akash, did you try the mahindra rodeo ? I have done the test drive of this one in this jan and IMO it's a very nice, smooth, spacious and powerful scooter. Check it out.
That's quite a credible option highlighted by Shynish. The Mahindra Rodeo is also one credible rival and should also be taken into consideration by your friend. It's new, funky, youthful, peppy, fresh, comfortable and is smooth as well.

Thread Starter #27
I agree with you Amaan and Shynish, but somehow the styling isnt acceptable to me. And i hope you know, girls have Styling on the top of their priority list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom