Help Me to Select a Scooter for My Family.

congrats buddy..well scooty pep is best choice for girls and and it will be very easy for your wife to drive! do post some pics buddy!

Scooty Pep+ is always better for women mainly because of light weight which makes them comfortable to balance and drive without much effort.The price is also economical to run.

NO

We had purchased Mahindra Rodeo 8 months back.
It is not at all good.Giving lot of problems [frustration]

• Strange noise from engine.
  • Speedo stooped working after 1 month
  • Silencer noise problem
  • Automatic start not working now
  • Only 3 ltr petrol tank
  • Very low ground Clarence
Cost : 52k :eek:
My RODEO is running smoothly. Only issue i faced is Speedo Meter error. Within two complaints it was replaced in warranty. At present my ODO is 4000 KMS. Everything else is perfectly running without any trouble.

Thread Starter #37
I have taken the delivery of the vehicle in a disappointing mood.[anger]

AFA the vehicle is concerned it was good. But the dealership guys darn bothered about the cleaning of the vehicle. The vehicle was covered with dust. The foot marking in the floor. no garland no pooja, nothing. not even a shake hand from the guy.

By mistake i booked my vehicle in Lakshmi TVS in poonamallee since it is a little closer to my house(Maduarvoyal).

But the vehicle is good since its not manufactured by the dealer.[lol]

Will post the pics soon after.

try TD on Mahindra Rodeo you wont be disappointed

its 125cc and good

my wife is using it for the past one year
no issues good scooter at reasonable price

Thread Starter #39
Dear MSN1,

I took the delivery of the scooty yesterday. thanks for the advice, But when i visited the Mahindra Two wheeler showroom, there was nobody except only one sales Girl. I was afraid to buy that bick because of the ASS. If it improves then i'll look for it in my native for my dad.

No problem with wego.

Both activa and Access are almost same feature, price wise. And both has waiting period of 5-6 months.
Better check Aviator or TVS Wego
Yes, I think Wego is a better option and is anytime lighter than other two wheelers. And Wego is a unisex scooter, so even you can ride it. Also, I own a Wego and I am very impressed wit the performance. 110cc and a mileage of 45-50kmpl.

Top Bottom