Help Me in Selecting My First Two Wheeler

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends ,

After a long time, i decided to take a bike ,a gearless one.as i am still L board . i am from hyderabad . i am male rider. friends please help me in finalising my scoot.i have some doubts regarding wego.i dont have much knowledge in bike sector.
1.does wego looks good for me ??..(i am 5.6" height and 65 kgs weight) .
2.i have to travel 30 to 40 km per day ..does wego a better choice for me ???
3.teliscopic suspension is perfect in wego??(i have gone through some reviews that teliscopic suspension is not up to the mark) what do you say??
4.what about milage, service and long run results ??
5.is there any other better choice ??(activa has very long waiting period .i cant wait for that )..

please help me out in this ??? give me some solution "does wego suits for me ???"

Last edited:

AMG

Suspended
Well, since you have your heart set on the Wego, then go get it.

Also consider the Aviator.

PS: How do you explain the double threads?

Thread Starter #3
Sorry for that. i did some wrong post this is my first post. how can i remove one??
And thamks for your suggestion and my confusion is does wego suit for a male rider?? I have to travel 35 to 40 km per day..is is ok with wego ???

AMG

Suspended
Suiting as in what sense?

I think it is a decent scooter, when looked at the mechanicals and engine and transmission.

TVS after sales service is a suspect though.

And to me, personally, it looks girlish.

Thread Starter #5
thank you .wego is unisex scoot that i came to know from many reviews (i dont have much knowledge .i started collecting information from ten days.). In my case i am purchasing this scoot for myself as my primary vehical. i will use it for all of my needs like to go to office , going to hospital with my dad (rare times) .... i hav to travel more than 30 km a day .for all these needs ,does wego suits. .

bhanumaya welcome to TAi

Check out Aviator it's very good for your chaise.

IMO Dio will also serve your purpose , its just activa with different cloths with no waiting period.

Wego is smaller is size and also has low GC. But yes it is also a decent performer.

thank u Surfer
somebody told that aviator will 35 TO 40 KMPL
WEGO - 45 TO 50 KMPL
IS IT RIGHT ???
Chandu,you can also have a look at Mahindra Flyte.It's a great scooter with a great engine,gears and comes with a good price tag also.
TVS Wego is also a good one.But it looks smaller,while Aviator has a tall stance.And you're going to travel with your dad,no?

If styling matters,then Aviator is a good option(proven engine-same as Activa)
Otherwise go for Flyte or Wego.
And what you've told about the efficiency is not right,I think.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
Thanks you ACMohan ,
i did nt like Aviator look wise . flyte ,ya i will consider it .wego and flyte are my options now .
suggestions are welcome

I would suggest you not to consider any Mahindera 2 wheeler. I have rodio but in just 8 months it is giving quite a lot problems. Battery change after 8 months, sound coming from engine, very low GC and very very less fuel tank capacity.

Thread Starter #13
is it ???thank you so much SURFER for your sugestion . today i went to mahindra show room ..it is small when compared to wego .. "no flyte" ..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #14
thank you AMG ..ya wego may be my final one ..almost decided .hav some doubts..GC for wegi is fine on indian roads??? finally everybody saying that honda is realiable not tvs ..what is reliability???

I would suggest you not to consider any Mahindera 2 wheeler. I have rodio but in just 8 months it is giving quite a lot problems. Battery change after 8 months, sound coming from engine, very low GC and very very less fuel tank capacity.
My RODEO is perfectly running past 2 years. Only problem is with the speedo meter. Replaced in warranty.

RODEO has highest 125cc engine compare to all scooters available in market at present.

Top Bottom