Help me about this Alloy Design.

Thread Starter #1
Guys can you help me out with this Alloy's Design. I wanna know the brand name and the model number, if any one knows this.

Hope this Design is available in 15"

Thanks in advance.
Amandeep
aka
Gears1313

Pics taken from net!

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice rims,they look like Audi Q7's replica IMO,i will try to get the details about this design soon.
The thing that i don't like in these type of rims is that the holes are drilled at different places when it takes a part of the spoke(s).

Thread Starter #7
HOnestly, the getz looks ugly. Low pros don't seem to suit the Getz.
Might be for you, but for me the Getz is looking awesom. I liked the design of the alloys too.

Nice rims,they look like Audi Q7's replica IMO,i will try to get the details about this design soon.
The thing that i don't like in these type of rims is that the holes are drilled at different places when it takes a part of the spoke(s).
Thanks surender, hope you succed in finding out the details. And yes I too dont like that uneven distribution of holes which are drilled. Actually it is because of the number of holes, if it would been five then it would have gone well with the design, but for 4holes, its a problem.

The Alloys on the Getz are a bit too 'In The Hood, African American, 50 Centish Bling Bling' to me, I can't be found dead in that car![lol]

The alloy design looks appealing to me, but as Arkin said, the low profiles have spoiled the looks.

@gears1313,the newer designed alloys have eight holes,which can be matched for four holes such that the spokes are spared equally.
I will get you the details in a few days,as i am getting my hospital duties this weekend.

Thread Starter #12
The Alloys on the Getz are a bit too 'In The Hood, African American, 50 Centish Bling Bling' to me, I can't be found dead in that car![lol]
[lol] Please explain in simple words Jalex!

The alloy design looks appealing to me, but as Arkin said, the low profiles have spoiled the looks.
Agreed, but onlu in this design. Other than this design gets look hot in low profiles.

@gears1313,the newer designed alloys have eight holes,which can be matched for four holes such that the spokes are spared equally.
I will get you the details in a few days,as i am getting my hospital duties this weekend.
Are you talking about multi PCD rims??

Thread Starter #13
Updates:

Itz been very long since no one replied here, so i think no one is able to find the answer.[surprise]
Well, my friend who was to get the rims has managed to get steel rims of Honda Jazz. Now he might get the alloys later.
Thanks to all for your replys and efforts.

Top Bottom