Help in Selecting Speakers and Amplifiers for Punto (Now Done: Pg.3)

Ohh [surprise] Yeah the amp is under the front passenger seat. And the gain i mean is the Sub woofer gain...Front channel level ive kept it to 20% or so... And the rear channel Sub level is now around 70% can i increase it more??
20% is too low for fronts. Dont you find sound a bit low in front? You can/should go about 60% for fronts and 70% for sub is Ok. Try increasing bass settings from your HU now. Increasing the source level gains in HU has awesome effect.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #62
20% is too low for fronts. Dont you find sound a bit low in front? You can/should go about 60% for fronts and 70% for sub is Ok. Try increasing bass settings from your HU now. Increasing the source level gains in HU has awesome effect.

freakdude.
Does increasing the front gains also increase the Sub woofer bass effect? Right now for the Sub woofer[LP filter] the frequency cut off ive set it around ~110Hz. For more Bass effect should i decrease the frequency ??And also for the HP filter ive set it around the same range as set for the sub[LP]

Does increasing the front gains also increase the Sub woofer bass effect? Right now for the Sub woofer[LP filter] the frequency cut off ive set it around ~110Hz. For more Bass effect should i decrease the frequency ??And also for the HP filter ive set it around the same range as set for the sub[LP]
Increasing the gains of front channel (attached to components) would have effect ONLY on components since only they are attached to them. Yes, lower the LPF to 80hz you'll notice some difference for sure. [thumbsup]

freakdude.

Thread Starter #64
Increasing the gains of front channel (attached to components) would have effect ONLY on components since only they are attached to them. Yes, lower the LPF to 80hz you'll notice some difference for sure. [thumbsup]

freakdude.
Oh cool then il change it to 80Hz and will post the update. And HP same ??

Top Bottom