Help Buying a Lightweight Gearless Scooter

Thread Starter #1
hi. i am looking forward to buy a gearless scooter this month with following compulsory features. kindly help.

thanks if you have replied.

features.

1. with the hike in petrol prices.. a scooty that is most fuel effiecient

2. looks no consideration. though light wieght preferred due to easy handling. yet can be ignored.

3. most economic in terms of performance.

4 no prefrences in mind but would love a company that helps my scooter recover fast and cheap afer accidents.

Re: Buying a New Gearless Scooter

Welcome to TAI looking at your requirement's would suggest you to TD TVS Wego, it's well priced, has a great suspension set up, and being TVS means spares would be priced very reasonably.

Welcome to TAI looking at your requirement's would suggest you to TD TVS Wego, it's well priced, has a great suspension set up, and being TVS means spares would be priced very reasonably.
+1 to that. just had a TD yesterday. was going to book it, but last moment my friend asked to check the Duro too. since it has to carry both me(85) my wife (73).

95% i go with wego
1. balance is awesome
2. leg space not bad, i heard duro has the most spacious leg room. can anyone confirm this?
3. metal body

if you are going for wego go for the base one without the front box. the box is useless, it store only a few things and takes up precious leg room( all the TVS employees who have wego has the verson without the box!)

Thread Starter #4

last moment my friend asked to check the duro too. Since it has to carry both me(85) my wife (73).

i tried duro.. The mileage is not justified with the price.. There are other companies producing much better than a duro.. Al the best to you..

Well guys even i am in the same boat. We are planning to buy a gear less scooter for my sister and my dad visited most of the showrooms of different brands and got the quotation for every scooters in the segment.

Need:
1) For my sister and dad to drive.
2) Should be comfortable to handle.
3) Mileage expected(50kms)
4) Budget upto 60k.

I love for Access as many of my friends has purchased it and i liked the comfort it offers.
and the price comes close to 60k and i need to know what is the waiting period for Access.

Next would be Dio, looks are unconventional but that would do because we are not style conscious.I costs 57k on-road Bangalore with all the knick-knacks.

Please suggest for which scooter i should go and this will be used by my sister.

I love for Access as many of my friends has purchased it and i liked the comfort it offers.
and the price comes close to 60k and i need to know what is the waiting period for Access.

Next would be Dio, looks are unconventional but that would do because we are not style conscious.I costs 57k on-road Bangalore with all the knick-knacks.

Please suggest for which scooter i should go and this will be used by my sister.
Access will be too big and heavy for females to ride, Dio's seating position is too sporty on the long run your dad might start facing back aches, my advice is to TD TVS wego as it's body balance works like a charm,with a great ride quality and good features it's the best scooter now

Access will be too big and heavy for females to ride, Dio's seating position is too sporty on the long run your dad might start facing back aches, my advice is to TD TVS wego as it's body balance works like a charm,with a great ride quality and good features it's the best scooter now
So Dio is out of the list, will TD Wego tomorrow and my dad liked this scooter for the features it seems. Vespa has Automatic transmission?

TVS, Wego is very good !! but with two concerns, its height looks small and long term reliability is not known

Honda Aviator is also good offers Telescopic front suspension like Wego and has good height.

I tried Hero maestro recently and felt it is also a good one two try [:)]

It's next to urvashi theatre lalbagh road, opposite to passport office
Made a TD with Vespa and a showroom was at Rajajinagar and was it near my home. Liked the looks of Vespa and rode the vehicle for 5 minutes, i say it would bring only on-lookers and felt that it wasn't worth the pric. 81k OTR Bangalore! anyway my father loved this and after two days of discussion we decided to take this scooter off the list.

TVS, Wego is very good !! but with two concerns, its height looks small and long term reliability is not known
Did not give a try.

I tried Hero maestro recently and felt it is also a good one two try [:)]
Its a bit heavy than Access, so left off.

Honda Aviator is also good offers Telescopic front suspension like Wego and has good height.
Yes height thing is a problem for my sister.

We finally booked Access today, the OTR price was 56,460 and some accessories cost a total of 59k. Have been promised that the vehicle is in stock and would be delivered by this Saturday.

We finally booked Access today, the OTR price was 56,460 and some accessories cost a total of 59k. Have been promised that the vehicle is in stock and would be delivered by this Saturday.
Congrats Vishwas !! which color?

It got awesome power !! than any other in the market I felt

Have happy miles with it and expect to see a ownership review soon !!

Top Bottom