Helo in Modifying Bajaj Pulsar 180 UG4

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI Friendz :)

I completed 3.5k kms in my new Bajaj Pulsar 180 UG4. Now its time to modify it without replacing original parts :) Not interested in stickering, needed some ideas to modify my pulsar, with lightings and some other modifications :) I am located in Bangalore, so when suggesting, please mention where i can get it done :)

Thank you in advance :)

Re: Needed help in modifying Pulsar 180 UG4

What exactly do you mean by modification, do you want to increase the performance? or just want to modify the physical appearance.

Remove tail mudgaurd's bottom piece
Raise your bikes shocker give a clean rear end look. Or your headlight - I agree with 69. Put them remove the leg stand. Any help needed, post reply. I have put the picture of some modification. You can say silent modify simple but sporty. I put some pic i find of my bike i have also pulsar 150. One more thing remove the side mirror.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
one more thing remove the side mirror.
Indian_Mustang are you suggesting to him to ride without mirrors? I request you to please correct or remove your suggestion. A lot of accidents happen because most of the bikers don't have rear view mirrors or they turn them in such a way that they become mere show pieces! thank you.

Thread Starter #6
@EnfieldRyder: I agree. Without mirrors, i cant ride any vehicle. Its not a mod, its an invitation to accidents.

@Indian_Mustang: Side leg stand is very much essential as keep my luggage and it prevents touching the tyres, HID i have considered. Thank you for the suggestions :)

Last edited:

Top Bottom