Hello !!

Thread Starter #1
Wassup,

I am Rohan from Mumbai. I am 22 Yrs old.

I am still studying and working aswell in a Kpo and i opted this username bcoz thats my nick name and every one at calls me "Bunty" [:D]

My hobbies are Cooking, Listening to music, watching movies and reading.

I own a Ford Ikon 1.3 Flair [Maroon ]and Honda city 2005 Zxi [Black].

Hope i can learn more about cars from you people.

Enjoy [cheers]

Hi Rohan and welcome to TAI! Yes, Bunty is a cool name [thumbsup]. Wishing you a nice and fruitful stay here. All the best.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Rohan. I would like to read a review on your ikon. Have a pleasant stay on the forum and please feel free to contact us for any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Thank you every one.

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Rohan. I would like to read a review on your ikon. Have a pleasant stay on the forum and please feel free to contact us for any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Well i dont know where to start [formally] and its a first time i am writing a review about a car and that to my own.

My brother bought this car in 2008 second hand car i guess he bought it from First choice. and since then mostly he used to drive it from home to wrok and vice versa. I really never got the chance to know the car inside out i mean to go on a long drive and unleash the beast within it.

A few months back my brother bought his Honda city and he gave the Ford Ikon to my sister and we bought drive me.

The car is still in pretty good condition and it was only banged once by a truck at a signal and that to only the spoiler came off [Bullet proof]
and some Ret**d threw a brick on the windshield from the terrace [cry]

I get a okay ish type mileage in city need to calcuate how much it gives on Highway i think it gives around 12/13 or more i but i still need to calcuate it on my own. This thing can go from 0-100 Easily overall a very nice car. Though its still old I love her like my Girlfriend thats all i can say.
[clap]

Need your reviews/Feedbacks.
And i guess i am posting in the correct thread.

Welcome to the forum, bunty! U shall definitely enjoy a pleasant stay here , where u can share all your auto thoughts as well as get unbiased info on all auto news. Welcome again.

Top Bottom