Hello

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone. First of all I wish everyone a happy diwali
I am Ninad 32 years from mumbai. The fact that I joined implies that I am a big driving fan. I own a Wagon R and a Honda Activa. I love going out on long drives over the weekends. My friends feel that my driving is a little rough. It maybe, but I still love my car.
Hope to learn more about cars.
Cheers...
Ninad :-)

350Z

Core Team
Happy Diwali, Ninad. And welcome aboard to The Automotive India! Always feels a pleasure to see a new petrol head in this club. Have a wonderful stay and please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance related to this forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome abroad Ninad. Good to note that you like driving like most of us here. But i did not get the rough driving part ? Please help us understand if you dont mind.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

Thread Starter #10
Welcome abroad Ninad. Good to note that you like driving like most of us here. But i did not get the rough driving part ? Please help us understand if you dont mind.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.
Hi Shailinder thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

By rough driving i mean i do like anyone overtaking me on road. Autowallahs r out of question. But even a car equivalent to mine or bigger than mine - i hate it when they overtake me.

I know that my wagon are is no ferrari or even honda to revv the engine but like my friends say when i race "engine ki jaan nikal deta hoon".
BTW i want to change that... [frustration]

Welcome to forum man ,

just chill and enjoy driving ..

no point in dis liking people overtaking you.

You overtake some and some over take you. that is part of the driving.

btw safe driving.

Top Bottom