Hello!

Thread Starter #1
Hello! Everyone,

Myself Dipendra, originally from Assam and now settled in Bangalore. I am an IT Professional working with an MNC.

I am excited to be a member of this forum and willing to gather knowledge as well as share my experience.

I like travelling, watching movies, besides I do lot of study on air crashes, how things work, how things are made etc.

Regards,
-Dipendra

Hello Dipendra..

Welcome to TAI.. good to see another TAI-ger from bangalore..

Would love to hear about your experiences bro.. Please do share more about your rides, travelogs..

Wish you million miles and trillion smiles!!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Dipendra,

Welcome to The Automotive India. You are really lucky to be born in the land of the best Tea in India and Momos (Dimsums). Have a good experience here and share your valuable insights.

Do let us know about your new car! The forum in itself and the moderation team here shall assist you for the queries readily.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4
Thanks Akash and Nick [:)]

Yes I am planning to upgrade my car. Currently I have a Zen Estilo (old model). I have almost finalized Ertiga ZXI as my next car. However, I have a feeling that there may be a facelift of Ertiga on the card. Swift facelift is already out, probably next DeZire and then I guess maybe Ertiga. Hence, I don't want to rush. Last time I bough Estilo in May 2009 and in a month or so, new Model of Estilo was out in the market [cry]

Cheers!
-Dip

Welcome to The Automotive India Dipendra and wish you a good stay here.
Have been a regular watcher of air crash investigation series and would love to hear more from your studies and knowledge about the same.
Do go through the rules and announcement sections.

Welcome to the forum, Dipendra. Hope you have a happy stay here.

Ertiga would a logical upgrade from an Estilo in all terms. Do put up a thread in the Automotive Shopper section for getting better assistance in your purchase decision.
IMO an Ertiga facelift is not coming any sooner.

Cheers.

Top Bottom