Hello World!

Thread Starter #1
Greetings fellow TAI-gers!

It feels great to be a member of such a great motoring forum. I am very excited.

About Me:
I work with one of the leading private banks of India as a BA and have been part of the banking / financial industry for more than 10 years now.

I like to read and I do read a lot, I know this sounds a bit cliche'd but in my case it is a fact. I read fiction / non fiction / autobiographies / biographies / comics / blogs / reviews, et all. Hope you get the gist. I also like to know about new places and wish to travel too but unfortunately I have not been able to travel that extensively due to work commitments.

About my wheels:
I own a Pulsar 150 (The first Model), an Opel Corsa 1.4 GLS and a soon to join Elite i20 1.2 Sportz.

I hope to contribute as much as I can takeaway from the community.

cya,
seeker

Welcome to this great automotive forum.And great to see that you gonna own a i20 elite sports which used to be in my list until I owned a baleno.Any reason to consider it over baleno or jazz.

Thread Starter #4
Welcome to this great automotive forum.And great to see that you gonna own a i20 elite sports which used to be in my list until I owned a baleno.Any reason to consider it over baleno or jazz.
Thanks balenoed!

The waiting period for Baleno killed it for me. This is going to be the company car, so the company process also has some concerns on such long waiting period as per policy. So had to rule it out.

Again, being a company car, I had some eligibility limits, and the Jazz V MT, the comparable model to Sportz considering all the creature comforts went a little over the budget.

Moreover, personally, I liked the look of Elite more than Jazz. So went with my heart and chose Elite [:D]

Cya,
seeker

Hi Seeker
Welcome abroad .
Thank you drniladrisaha!

Mods, apologies for back to back post. Didn't realise using the multiquote option as I am replying through Mobile. Please merge the posts.

cya,
seeker

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom