Hello with a Video

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

my name is Jürgen and my interests are classic cars. I make video repair tutorials for several models of modern classic cars. Please allow to introduce myself with a short video showing me and my Porsche in a classic hill climbing race in the black forest mountains in Germany:

My first hill climbing race - YouTube

The video has a German soundtrack but English subtitles are available at YouTube. Press the subtitle button below the frame, when watching the video directly at YouTube.

Enjoy it,

Jürgen

Last edited:
Hello Jürgen,

Thats a very unique way of introducing yourself. Kudos to you [clap]
Welcome to the TAI fraternity.

Hello Jürgen. Welcome to TAI.
That was a superb introduction in a very different way.
Have a pleasant time in TAI.

Last edited:
Hi Jurgen,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Tell us more about yourself. As for the video, youtube is blocked by our IT Dept, so sorry about it. I will view it sometime later via my DC. Feel free to open up new thread of your repair works.
Hope to see your active participation on the forum.

Cheers.

Welcome to TAI @Dr944S2 !

Im unable to watch the video as im in office, will watch it though
Same here!

350Z

Core Team
Hi, my name is Jürgen and my interests are classic cars. I make video repair tutorials for several models of modern classic cars.
Guten Tag, Jürgen. Great to meet a car enthusiast from Germany. Your experience will be really valuable for the entire forum. Have a pleasant stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Hi,

thanks for the nice welcome! The other videos I'll will post by time in the fitting sections. One about recovering car seats is already in the "Do it yourself" section.

Which of my cars is most common in India and which is even not existing? I have videos for:

Porsche 944 S2
VW Golf Mk 1
VW Passat 35i
Audi 100/A6 C4
Peugeot 206

Regards,

Jürgen

Hello Jürgen, welcome to TAI. That was a great intro of yours and that's very good of you to post videos to find solutions.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Which of my cars is most common in India and which is even not existing?
The truth is that none of these were on sale in India. However, now we have the Volkswagen Passat (B6 & B7) and Audi A6 (C6 & C7) which are not too rare to find.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Jürgen and welcome to TAI,good to see another automobile enthusiast from germany, have a pleasant stay and do share more about the auto world scenario over there.Looking forward to see some more DIY's and videos of your ride.

Top Bottom