Hello to Everyone.

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My Name is AK Sharma, residing in delhi.

I work as software professional in a MNC in gurgaon.

I own a Maruti Wagonr, HH Karizma-R, HH Karizma ZMR.

i was looking for a forum which could fullfill my thrust for cars and i ultimately found TAI.

i wish i would be benefited a lot from this forum.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India Anmol (I assume that's your real name?). Your wish is now granted, You'll be definitely benefited from the informative database in terms of posts and topics we have in here. :smile: For any assistance regarding community, Do feel free to Contact our staff anytime. Have a pleasant stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Anmol welcome to TAI! I bet you will benefit a lot from here! Looks like you are a Karizma fan! I always wanted to know the maintenance and performance of Karizma ZMR and maybe you could tell us more about your rides with appropriate ownership reports!

Hi anmol and welcome to TAI, you will really learn great info about cars and bikes here like we all other have. and good to see a biker boy specially Karizma lover! we need some bikers here! [:)]

Welcome to TAI Anmol! I think you are the first ZMR owner on our forum! Please do share your experiences with us, and have a wonderful time!

Top Bottom