Hello To Everyone !!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi ,

This is Puneet. Apologies for introducing myself a little late but I have been browsing through TAI for almost more than 2 years and yes I can proudly say that I am a member of community where diving meets passion.

I am working as Senior Software Engineer in Noida and currently put up in Ghaziabad. I have been driving for the past 15 years and damn passionate about cars.

Till now I have owned a Mahindra Jeep(learnt driving on that) , Maruti 800(sold) and Tata Manza(current car). I have booked Ecosport Trend Diesel and will be getting the delivery tomorrow. I am damn excited and optimistic about the performance of the car.

Happy Miles,
Puneet

350Z

Core Team
I have booked Ecosport Trend Diesel and will be getting the delivery tomorrow. I am damn excited and optimistic about the performance of the car.
Congrats on the Ecosport, Puneet. You have joined at the right time. Best wishes for tomorrow. Don’t forget to treat us with images and a review once the car is delivered. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hi Mods,

Can anyone share the PDI checklist ? I do not want to miss out on anything which is required to know while buying a car.

Thanks in advance !!!

Hi Puneet. A very warm welcome to The Automotive India. Hope you have a pleasant stay here.

Congratulations on your new Ford Ecosport.

Go through the link here for Pre-Delivery Inspection. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html

It would be interesting to hear your feedback on the Ecosport's level of comfort after been driving the so very spacious Manza. Please do plan to start an ownership thread for your new ride.

Do visit the Announcements section and get accustomed with the rules and regulations of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators if the need be so.

Regards
GM88

Thread Starter #6
Thanks a lot mods for making me comfortable and quick replies !!! surely i'll post my first ever review as soon as I get my machine.

Regards,
Puneet

Hi GM88,

I have a doubt like since i have not done the PDI before and tomorrow is the delivery date. If I found something wrong can i still reject the car ? You must be aware about Ecosports availability as well :(

Regards,
Puneet

Last edited by a moderator:
If the car has already been registered at the RTO on your name, then it could be a little trouble-some to reject it now. If not, you find any sorts of complaint with the piece, you have all the rights to reject it and tell the dealer to deliver you another one. Though this will surely delay your buying by atleast 30-45 days going by the availability of that particular variant to the dealer in the coming lots. For new bookings the waiting period is close to 10 months, so cancelling your booking is really not an option.

On the bright side, I hope there are no faults during the PDI in the car they are going to deliver you today so that you get your awaited machine asap.

Regards
GM88

Thread Starter #8
Hi Everyone ,

Got my machine delivered today. I am too excited, drove around 100 kms today and it was awesome !!!! Have gone for few accessories listed below:

1. Roof rails(Ford)
2. Fog lamps(Ford)
3. Tyre upgrade to Yokohama Earth(205/65/15) with alloys.

Posting few pics, hope you all will like it. Will be posting ownership review soon :)

Started the PDI in bright sunlight

Untitled.jpg

Got MRF as the stock tyre !!!!

Untitled1.jpg

My Fairy getting ready to be delivered :)

Untitled2.jpg

Got the alloys and Yokohama Earth 1 tyres in the evening

Untitled3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Till now I have owned a Mahindra Jeep(learnt driving on that). I have booked Ecosport Trend Diesel.....
Awwwwww, I'd have loved to see the 'Mahindra jeep' replaced with the Thar instead of the Ecosport but anyways, congrats on your new acquisition[clap] and welcome to The Automotive India.

Awaiting (yet another:biggrin:) Ecosport ownership review.

Have a rocking time here.

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAI Puneet
Have a nice stay and look forward to your active involvement.
Looking forward to the ecosport review

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom