Hello To Everyone Here!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Kanishka Chauhan, Mechanical Engineer by profession I am a die hard automobile enthusiast!!!!

I spend atleast an hour daily on TAI, thought of contributing my knowledge and thoughts..

[:)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Kanishka, Welcome aboard The Automotive India. We wish to hear more from you buddy. It would be nice if you may share some details about your hobbies, what vehicles you own at present et al. Do spend time for learning and sharing new things here on TAI. Any assistance required, do get in touch with the mods. They'll be happy to assist you.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Thank you very much Akash1886 for the warm welcome!!

I currently have a Renault Duster 110, Maruti Zen, Bajaj Pulsar 150 in my garrage!!

You will soon be reading my long term ownership review for my duster which has clocked something near to 38k kms, I also think to write about the various DIYs Ive done so far!! :)

Welcome to The Automotive India Kanishka and wish you a pleasant stay here.Congratulations on your duster and surely lookin forward to hear your long term ownership report along with the DIY's you have made.Do share.

Top Bottom